Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Cowboys

Big Weirdo

39 minutes ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

No, the sting is not wearing off or you would not be posting here.  I understand. Your tears are delicious.  Hail.

You're right, I am still salty... but I actually feel really good seeing the cheeseheads lose.

No tears here, dude. We actually had a enjoyable season (disappointing ending aside). I'm looking forward to next year. Are you?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rey713 said:

You're right, I am still salty... but I actually feel really good seeing the cheeseheads lose.

No tears here, dude. We actually had a enjoyable season (disappointing ending aside). I'm looking forward to next year. Are you?

I am.  It will be a very interesting year for us.  Many draft picks & money to spend.  Will we choose wisely?  What will happen with Kirk?  How will Scot spend money?  It will be a defining year in many respects for us.  Coaching, GM, QB, everything will come into play.  Heck, I can't wait until FA, the draft, TC, you name it.  I'm always excited.  I didn't mean to be a jerk, just having fun.  Atlanta looked good today, eh?  Maybe we will have a good Superbowl this year. 

Edited by Riggo'sRangers

4 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

I am.  It will be a very interesting year for us.  Many draft picks & money to spend.  Will we choose wisely?  What will happen with Kirk?  How will Scot spend money?  It will be a defining year in many respects for us.  Coaching, GM, QB, everything will come into play.  Heck, I can't wait until FA, the draft, TC, you name it.  I'm always excited.  I didn't mean to be a jeck, just having fun.  Atlanta looked good today, eh?  Maybe we will have a good Superbowl this year. 

If I was Skins fan, I'd hope the front office signs Kirk. He's been a good QB, and we both know how hard it is to find a serviceable one. If you can keep those offensive pieces together, maybe draft a top rated OL, get some defensive talent then the skins will be a competitive playoff team that can run for a title. Our Cowboys D proved to be smoke and mirrors, but at least our offense looks set. I look forward to the tough divisional competition... it roots out the pretenders early, right?

edit: I don't know why there's threads about "should we sign Kirk". To me it's a no brainer. Yes!!!

Edited by Rey713

8 hours ago, Rey713 said:

If I was Skins fan, I'd hope the front office signs Kirk. He's been a good QB, and we both know how hard it is to find a serviceable one. If you can keep those offensive pieces together, maybe draft a top rated OL, get some defensive talent then the skins will be a competitive playoff team that can run for a title. Our Cowboys D proved to be smoke and mirrors, but at least our offense looks set. I look forward to the tough divisional competition... it roots out the pretenders early, right?

edit: I don't know why there's threads about "should we sign Kirk". To me it's a no brainer. Yes!!!

I hope they do too; I want Kirk to be here.  I know it's a business but would love for him to want to be here.  It's been a long weird journey with Kirk, RG3, the Shana-gins, you name it, over the last few years.  IF SF were to offer a couple of 1st round picks-and more, how do you turn that down?  Love Kirk's numbers but he failed (home against you #1-started what became a lengthy thread on that) in basically every important moment this year.  Was it the play calling?  Execution?  Not sure (Idiocracy:)).  I like Kirk and want it to work out.  If not we need to get all we can.  It will be an interesting off-season for the Redskins.  Hail

1 hour ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

I hope they do too; I want Kirk to be here.  I know it's a business but would love for him to want to be here.  It's been a long weird journey with Kirk, RG3, the Shana-gins, you name it, over the last few years.  IF SF were to offer a couple of 1st round picks-and more, how do you turn that down?  Love Kirk's numbers but he failed (home against you #1-started what became a lengthy thread on that) in basically every important moment this year.  Was it the play calling?  Execution?  Not sure (Idiocracy:)).  I like Kirk and want it to work out.  If not we need to get all we can.  It will be an interesting off-season for the Redskins.  Hail

Not sure how the contract talks with him have gone, but I'm assuming he will be franchise tagged (again)? 

Yeah, he didn't "clutch it out" in some moments, but as someone who watched Romo for many years I can't put blame on a guy who in many games put up the #s yet the TEAM did not do enough as a group. Even if he may not ever be a "top" QB, but he's much better than the average/mediocre QBs that start for more than half the league. Even a slightly better defense would have won you a couple more games and put you guys in the playoffs this year.

I guess the biggest question is if he's willing to agree to a reasonable contract. Thanks to the awful "going rate" for QBs right now - even bad ones (see Brock Osweiler) - probably not...

Edited by Rey713

11 hours ago, Rey713 said:

No need to draft a top rated OL. Signing Leary should do us good.

And those thread are created by under cover Cowboys or Giants fans that intend to put the mess around here. It does not work.

2 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

No need to draft a top rated OL. Signing Leary should do us good.

And those thread are created by under cover Cowboys or Giants fans that intend to put the mess around here. It does not work.

Leary is a solid player; I hope he doesn't sign with you guys haha.

And honestly it could still be a Skins fan, man. On the our forum, when we lost to the Giants a 2nd time there were already "Trade Dak for 2 first round picks"-type threads because his stats were at low points. Fans can just be stupid when they let the emotions from the game get to them. B)

• Like 1

So today on the drive in to work I hear all over the radio stations that the Cowboys are discussing trading Dak Prescott. Now as a Redskins fan living in Dallas it's not unusual to hear these clowns talking out the sides of their necks when it comes to the Cowboys to me. Example two weeks ago these hacks were talking about a certainty that the Redskins would give up Cousins to Free Agency and give them a first round pick for Tony Romo. These guys are always making crap up out of the blue like that. So didn't think much of this noise but just ran to Wendy's to get a salad and yet again there was the talk about trading Dak. One of the radio hosts was thinking the Browns would give up the 1st overall pick, there 2nd first round pick, there 2nd and 3rd round picks and next years first round pick as well for him.
Obviously no team is going to sink that much capital into Dak Prescott and it's just another example of rumor starting and stupid commentary by these idiots. I hate the local sports talk here and it has to be the absolute worst radio coverage of a professional team anywhere.

• Like 2

On 1/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, bobandweave said:

So today on the drive in to work I hear all over the radio stations that the Cowboys are discussing trading Dak Prescott. Now as a Redskins fan living in Dallas it's not unusual to hear these clowns talking out the sides of their necks when it comes to the Cowboys to me. Example two weeks ago these hacks were talking about a certainty that the Redskins would give up Cousins to Free Agency and give them a first round pick for Tony Romo. These guys are always making crap up out of the blue like that. So didn't think much of this noise but just ran to Wendy's to get a salad and yet again there was the talk about trading Dak. One of the radio hosts was thinking the Browns would give up the 1st overall pick, there 2nd first round pick, there 2nd and 3rd round picks and next years first round pick as well for him.
Obviously no team is going to sink that much capital into Dak Prescott and it's just another example of rumor starting and stupid commentary by these idiots. I hate the local sports talk here and it has to be the absolute worst radio coverage of a professional team anywhere.

Stupid hosts can't keep a job by reporting accurate news, so they come up with idiocies to stir up controversy to get ratings. Guys like S.A.S. and Skip Bayless stay in business by doing that stuff.

Dak is here to stay. Romo is probably getting traded... maybe Denver.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2017 at 9:36 AM, Riggo'sRangers said:

Kirk has only been the starter for 2 years . He is only getting better as time goes on.  THe problem with teams these days some just give up way to fast on guys and go into QB hell like the browns . Same can be said for HC's as well .  Look at chuck Knoll as prime example .  The biggest problem is the FO held onto RObert for to long due to the fact what he cost .  So you lost evaluation time you normally get under a rookie deal . Then the FO drug there feet even more out of blowing it again . If anything Kirk his first 2 years showed he was above average backup . they should of locked him in . now it will cost them and the longer they wait ..... the more it will be 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:54 PM, Rattlesnake88 said:

Confession,

So i met Jason Garret In Alexandria before the monday night game in 2015. He was too nice, I might have jynxed us for the game. I'm sorry

I'm glad I got this off my chest.

Good for you.

Now turn in your fan card. ;) 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

A couple extra shifts will get me enough money to go to the Falcons/Cowboys game.  Hmmm....They were talking on the radio the other day about how the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium/retractable dome thingy might be full of Dallass fans. 

Allow THAT, I cannot do.

**** the Cowboys. 

Hail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How is it that no one (that I've seen) here has mentioned NFL Network having a ****ING COWBOY MARATHON today because of the "fact" that they're "America's Team"??

Seriously, **** NFL Network. All Cowboys, all day. For the love of all things holy. The bonfire of my hate has been stoked this day. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at their schedule I really don't see the cowgirls winning more than 8 games. Personally I'm hoping for 7-9 or worse, but I really think their ceiling is 8 games.

We'll see if I'm right, but I think there's a real potential for them to start 2-6.. how delicious would the tears be if that were to happen?

Major league implosion on all fronts, it would be glorious.

• Like 3