Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I'm sure he's been mentioned several times if true, but has anyone heard that Adam Sandler is a Skins fan?

Someone I know claims that Sandler has STs in section 321. This dude also claims to have seen him there.

I'm having a tough time believing it.

I'm sure he's been mentioned several times if true, but has anyone heard that Adam Sandler is a Skins fan?

Someone I know claims that Sandler has STs in section 321. This dude also claims to have seen him there.

I'm having a tough time believing it.

Sandler is definitely a jets fan...I know that for a fact.

Still one of my fav actors though!!

The Lone Ranger, Shaggy but not Scooby, Doctor Watson I presume, Mother Teresa, George C. Patton, the "Wheres the Beef ?" lady, Charlie Manson s not so famous brother Herb, Sly and the Family Stone, Purple TeleTubby, and the Great Liberace. Nuff said.

Los Angeles Angels pitcher Joe Saunders, who hails from Falls Church, VA, is a Redskins fan.

The late Nick Adenhart, a former Angels pitcher who hailed from Silver Spring, MD, was also a Redskins fan. During a pre-game radio interview before his final MLB start, Adenhart was asked about his favorite off-season hobbies. He said "I like to follow the Redskins."

The Lone Ranger, Shaggy but not Scooby, Doctor Watson I presume, Mother Teresa, George C. Patton, the "Wheres the Beef ?" lady, Charlie Manson s not so famous brother Herb, Sly and the Family Stone, Purple TeleTubby, and the Great Liberace. Nuff said.

Unless you want to get slapped for fatigue, you better get Patton's middle initial right, it's George S. Patton. Unless this is a lesser known Patton to which you were referring.

I don't know if he was mentioned but I'm pretty sure that Lewis Black is a Redskins fan.

BTW, there is no such thing as was or were a Redskins fan. Once you become a Redskins fan you are one for life & beyond. If you aren't then you aren't a true fan & never were.

• 2 months later...

Archived