Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

• 3 months later...
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I just read that DJ Tiesto is a big Redskins/Caps fan! Who knew?

http://blog.redskins.com/2012/03/27/club-dj-tiesto-is-an-excited-redskins-fan/#more-19980456

Yea I saw that on the blog today too.

I think he is playing a show Tue night in DC

Too bad the Caps stunk it up royally tonight against Buffalo, they probably would have gone, although Ovi probably went anyways.

Actor Laz Alonso who starred on A&E's Breakout Kings (still can't believe they killed Charlie in the season opener:mad:) he's also a movie star played Tsu'tey in Avatar. Some of you may remember him from his hosting days on B.E.T. Anyway I follow him on twitter and he was at the Monday night game vs the Cowturds . Laz is a native DMV'er:D

x2_87b1f71

Actor Micheal Ealy also a local guy pictured with Laz is an Redskins fan.

‏@lazofficial

@Redskins #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII #RGIII

12:11 AM - 10 Mar 12

Laz Alonso‏@lazofficial

Finally a #QB 2 get excited about again!!! Haven't had it since I was a kid #Redskins

11:49 PM - 9 Mar 12

http://blog.redskins.com/2012/03/06/redskins-mentioned-on-breakout-kings/

Horns%2BUp%2BRocks%2BGwar%2BOderus%2BUrungus.jpg

gwardave02.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Dave Brockie from GWAR (From Richmond) is a HUGE Redskins fan.

I've met him a few times before, and we always talked about the Redskins. The guy is super smart and funny as hell. Makes regular appearances on "Red Eye" on Fox News. Next time I'm going to ask him if he is an ES member, wouldn't be surprised if he is considering how well informed he is.

When this was bumped, I thought this was about DJ Tiesto posting pictures of himself in a Cooley jersey yesterday, or tweeting how he "can't wait for RG3" before going to a Caps game last night.

So add Tiesto, is what I'm sayin', I guess.

Also went to East Carolina University. :D

Yep I showed up there about a year two after she left...she wrote a letter or two to one of the Theater Professors talking about how excited she was to be in a film with Robert Duvall. (I minored in Theater Arts so I saw the letter). She never forgot where she came from.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but Dave Brockie from GWAR (From Richmond) is a HUGE Redskins fan.

I've met him a few times before, and we always talked about the Redskins. The guy is super smart and funny as hell. Makes regular appearances on "Red Eye" on Fox News. Next time I'm going to ask him if he is an ES member, wouldn't be surprised if he is considering how well informed he is.

Did you ever see this interview? not sure how to post the video......... http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/178687-gwar-talks-football

Did you ever see this interview? not sure how to post the video......... http://www.thescore.com/buzz/articles/178687-gwar-talks-football

Hah no I haven't, but I have seen others. Always funny as hell, and I usually always agree with what he's saying. The one thing that I don't agree with him on is the the Redskins being a racist name. Then again he generally thinks everything is racist. He also complains about all the old confederate monuments here in Richmond, and that they should be torn down.

Yeah I mean that would make sense...he went to Baylor he mentions "my Baylor Bears" all the time on air so i don't know where that guy was getting that Trey was a Redskins fan.

Not sure why anybody would think he was a Cowboy fan. He grew up in Connecticut and I don't remember his sister being a Cowboy fan. Given when and where he grew up, I'd expect him to be a Steelers fan.

Archived