Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I just noticed, if you take all the NBA players who are skins fans, in their primes, and make a team, it's pretty effin legitimate.

Step 1- Acquire known skins fans in their prime-

C-Mourning

G- Darrel Armstrong

G- Legler

F- Durant

Step two- Find another forward.

F-?

Step 3- Profit.

Tom Cruise – actor, eccentric....... this made me laugh...eccentric great description.

eh, i believe he was raised as a giants fan. only seen as a skins fan cuz danny invested in him for a bit.

Warren Sapp has been tweeting about the Caps since playoffs started so that makes me wonder if he is a DC sports fan in general?

---------- Post added May-5th-2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

Also, I think Dave Chapelle is a Skins fan along with Louis CK.

• 2 months later...
Warren Sapp has been tweeting about the Caps since playoffs started so that makes me wonder if he is a DC sports fan in general?

---------- Post added May-5th-2012 at 07:08 PM ----------

Also, I think Dave Chapelle is a Skins fan along with Louis CK.

Sapp is a diehard Cowboys fan.

I just noticed' date=' if you take all the NBA players who are skins fans, in their primes, and make a team, it's pretty effin legitimate.

C-Mourning

G- Darrel Armstrong

G- Legler

F- Durant

F-?

Step 3- Profit.[/quote']

F- Anthony Davis.

This team wins.

• 1 month later...

AduAllbg.jpg

9 SepFreddy Adu‏@FreddyAdu

I don't get people who think I should automatically support Philly because I play for the union. Lol smh. Sorry I'm a redskins fan.

Sy Smith is a neo soul singer. 163121_499075327296_737342296_6164350_242433_n_reasonably_small.jpg

Sy Smith‏@Syberspace

And if you haven't figured it out, I'm a #Redskins fan. E'ryday. All day.

3:32 PM - 16 Sep 12

donnie.simpson

Donnie Simpson‏@DonnieSimpson

RGIII looked great today and so did The Skins. Robert is something special. An amazing debut. Rumble young an rumble.

Donnie Simpson a former host on B.E.T Video Soul and former longtime D.C disc jockey. He's a Skins and Lions fan (he's from Detroit)

Neo soul singer Raheem DeVaughn 6967445.jpg

Raheem DeVaughn‏@Raheem_DeVaughn

Hail 2 the Redskins...

Actress Taraji P Henson

is?pS9TEBZFWI7KrhCq_YcVKDAPSDxfS1keCTw0vixemgk

Taraji P. Henson‏@TherealTaraji

How bout them SKINZ!!!!! My daddy is in heaven doing the happy feet! HA! #DMV #NFL

Taraji P. Henson‏@TherealTaraji

Watching football's bitter sweet 4 me. Especially when the Skins play. My dad was a DIEHEART

Rocker Benji Madden

benji madden‏@benjaminmadden avatar_c2cc86aece54_128.png

Good luck to @Redskins and @RGIII tomorrow. The madden house will be singing #HTTR

I used to listen to Donnie Simpsons morning show before I went to school all the way from middle school up to my junior year of college.

The Green Eyed Bandit! And he used to host video soul on BET with that sexy Dominican chick.

All I gotta say is, what's up with all these celebrity fans coming out of nowhere with the Redskins love now that were the most talked about team in the league?? Where were they during the 4-12 days? LOL

Laz Alonso is a Redskins fan. You may remember him from such films as Jarhead and Avatar.

Love this! RT @hartturner: @lazofficial we sure this kid @RGIII is a rookie?! What a debut!!! #proudfan @redskins ... http://t.co/nG97Ftyv

Congratulations to ALL the @Redskins 2day on a great victory. Everyone played their position with precise execution! #proudfan

Thank you GOD!!!! @RGIII @Redskins

#Hail #Redskins

Long as we beat yall sorry asses we good! @Redskins RT @greenlightentLA: @lazofficial @dallascowboys WOW,CAN'T ... http://t.co/47PwPXaC

Nope. Slippers RT @LoveToy1: I'm expecting u 2 keep it 100 if u have a pair of Redskins boxer briefs let us know lol @Lazofficial

Yessir! RT @BreezeKnows: Me and Laz Alonso (@lazofficial) at Redskins training camp http://t.co/A36SN1iu

Thx! RT @UrbanBeautyKee: VIP With The Gorgeous & Modest @lazofficial && The #Redskins...Im IN LOVE http://t.co/pGdd3YVB

Oh and Lewis Black (comedian) is a skins fan, grew up in Silver Spring.

Don't know if someone else has already pointed this out, but if this is true --what the hell would it be like to watch a game with Lewis Black?!?! Yea, his act is ...well, an act (he's also reported to be a pretty great guy in person, he's a playwright, etc.). But how much do we amateurs end up yelling our lungs out at the screen during a game?! In the hands of a true master of the apoplectic melt down -just imagine!

Does he hand out free ear plugs to anyone living on his block? Does he have reinforced windows (maybe walls) for days like our defense had today? Do invites to watch the game with him come with a free paid account here?

Inquiring minds want to know.

• 2 months later...
I just noticed' date=' if you take all the NBA players who are skins fans, in their primes, and make a team, it's pretty effin legitimate.

C-Mourning

G- Darrel Armstrong

G- Legler

F- Durant

F-?

Step 3- Profit.[/quote']

F - Anthony Davis

No one is gonna get an easy layup/dunk. On offense, Zo & Davis will set screens for Durant and Legler. Armstrong - 0 pts, at least 15 assist

Archived