Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

Not sure why anybody would think he was a Cowboy fan. He grew up in Connecticut and I don't remember his sister being a Cowboy fan. Given when and where he grew up, I'd expect him to be a Steelers fan.

Wingo was guest-hosting on Mike&Mike not too long ago and they were ragging on him because his Cowboys lost against the Giants. He was taking it like a man though. He said he's a big Cowboys fan.

The main NBA analyst for ESPN is a Skins fan. They were doing a segment on us and they mentioned how the analyst is a big Skins fan.

Tim Legler. Thats the one.

also seth Davis from CBS is a Skins fan, when we made the trade he tweeted, did my Redskins trade for RG3, what a way to start March Madness. Also Matthew Berry and Bram Weinstein from ESPN are Skins fans, Matthew Berry was funny the night we made the trade, he was so excited on twitter

• 1 month later...

RG3 is already paying off for us; Tobin Heath is a Redskins fan now, right? He did tweet that she told him "she's a big fan"! We will forgive him for getting her mixed up with Alex Morgan, they are both soccer hotties.

Anyway, I'm counting her courteous fandomismocity of Robert as for the benefit of the entire Skins organization, so there you go. :pfft:

Welcome, semi-involuntary celeb Redskins fan Tobin Heath!

index.proxy.php?cmd=image&image_id=113597

Maybe wrong forum but I can tell you that Jude Law is NOT a Caps fan... ran into him NYC when we were watching the Caps game and he said he just couldn't bring himself to root for the Caps. I told him it was because he hated America, then he left. If I see him again I'll ask about the Redskins, but I'd warn all the ladies to not hold their breaths...

Archived