Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I read an interview years ago where he said he would only like to play for 2 teams, the bears and the skins, bears drafted him and the skins were his favorite team growing up.

I read the same article actually, I think it was in SI perhaps...not sure.

For the McConahey haters....I like him because he likes the Skins. So chill out.

:pfft:

• 2 months later...

I've got a new one to add.

Actor - Sean Hatosy, 35 years old, born in Frederick Maryland

1997- The Postman

1999- The Faculty (playing the first football player to be "possessed")

2002- John Q (w/ Denzel)

2007- Alpha Dog

2009 - current- Southland (Tv series)

In 2008 he was the lead role in an indie film called Familar Strangers, that my brother worked on the set as the food manager and was an investor. They filmed in Staunton VA in the fall of 2007. According to my bro, it was Hatosy's idea to wear a Skins shirt throughout the movie. The producers called the Skins F.O. on the set to ask for approval, which of course was granted (free advertising!). During the shoot for four weeks, every Sunday he would ask for updates about the game. And during breaks on the set talked Redskins football with the crew members, including my brother, who were mostly from VA/DC area. My brother said he was the coolest actor who worked in the movie. Very laid back and genuine dude.

PS On a side note, the skinny and ugly DJ Qualls was also in the movie, and was a huge jerk towards the crew members. Like he was upset he was in a "little indie" film. And the really hot Nikki Reed, also in it, was weird too. Very standoffish. Never spoke with anyone and when she left Staunton she and a girlfriend of hers trashed her hotel room. Weird stories from the set. I'm sure it's always like that though.

I don't see anything in the Wiki page that says that.

Wouldn't be surprised if it were true, though. The 'Skins were the "team of the South" when he was growing up (pre-Cowboys era). He grew up in Arkansas, which would have been squarely in Redskins territory.

A guy on Rams radio, here in St. Louis, is a Skins fan. Bryan Burwell, I used to get really annoyed by him and disagree with nearly everything he said, until one day he started talking about how he's always been and always will be a Skins fan (during the really ***** part of last season).

Since then, for some reason, I like almost everything he says. Funny how that happens. Anyway, it's nice cause once in a while he'll start talking about the Skins, the only time I hear people talking about the Skins on the radio out here.

me, mike yeatts winston-salem carpet and rug cleanner, world champ beer taster and trap shooter

i cleaned carpet for years. did lots of restuarants as well as houses. still have some regular customers.

and i like to taste beer.

Archived