Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I believe either the director or producer of the show "Yes, Dear" was a big Skins fan. If you watch the show, you'll hear and see a lot of references to the Skins.

He's from ARlington, so yeah that does make him a fan, I guess.

I watch that show all the time on TBS at 4PM. the bum brother-in-law has a ratty Terry Allen jersey that he wears from time to time. I wonder if that was the producer's jersey?

Oh, by the way, I was looking for some more stuff about celebrity Redskins fans in Google, and like the 4th one down was a link to an old thread from 2005:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141885

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but Richard Kelly, the writer and director of "Donnie Darko," is a Redskins fan and has Skins games on TV in the movie a couple times. Kelly grew up in Midlothian, VA, and the movie is supposed to take place in a fictional NOVA suburb.

Also, welcome hillbillydeluxe44.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but Richard Kelly, the writer and director of "Donnie Darko," is a Redskins fan and has Skins games on TV in the movie a couple times. Kelly grew up in Midlothian, VA, and the movie is supposed to take place in a fictional NOVA suburb.

I remember that- I think they show Joe Gibbs, and If I recall we are getting beat in the game. I love that movie!:applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks bro.....dang glad to be here:cheers: :logo:

This is my first new thread so I am prepared to be tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, abused, cursed at etc. :laugh:

Let the flogging begin.:helmet:

This is telling.

Shame someone felt the need to write something like this before asking a question.

This is telling.

Shame someone felt the need to write something like this before asking a question.

unfortunately, there are many ESers whose soul purpose in life is to belittle and cut down fellow skins fans. Its sad. I understand an intelligent "agree to disagree" But some of these former childhood bully targets are ridiculous.

He's from ARlington, so yeah that does make him a fan, I guess.

I watch that show all the time on TBS at 4PM. the bum brother-in-law has a ratty Terry Allen jersey that he wears from time to time. I wonder if that was the producer's jersey?

Oh, by the way, I was looking for some more stuff about celebrity Redskins fans in Google, and like the 4th one down was a link to an old thread from 2005:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141885

The guy who played Greg (Anthony Clark) is a Redskins fan as well as the producer. Some people think that the Brother in law (Mike O'Malley) is the Redskins fan as he had all the stuff, but he's actually a Boston/New England fan. They also mention watching the Wizards play the Lakers a couple of times also.

The guy who played Greg (Anthony Clark) is a Redskins fan as well as the producer. Some people think that the Brother in law (Mike O'Malley) is the Redskins fan as he had all the stuff, but he's actually a Boston/New England fan. They also mention watching the Wizards play the Lakers a couple of times also.
your sig is so brutally honest. SAY NO TO CJ!!! or just make him the biggest corner in the league

unfortunately, there are many ESers whose soul purpose in life is to belittle and cut down fellow skins fans. Its sad. I understand an intelligent "agree to disagree" But some of these former childhood bully targets are ridiculous.

Wow... you honestly have no idea what you're talking about do you? We "belittle and cut down" people because we're tired of listening to the same old threads being started... If I was you I'd just turn in my account now because that was quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever posted....

j/k...

:D

As Fortune would have it I'd think Pat Sajak could be a Skins fan. He at one time had a house in Severna Park, but don't know if he still lives there.

I have not idea about Vanna...

Yes, Sajak still lives in the area... His kids go to school around there. He donated to the Anne Arundel Medical Center. Theres a section of it called the "Sajak Pavillion".

Anthony Anderson - actor/comedian (Hustle & Flow "Key"- the guy that played the producer for "DJAY").

This is the one I was going to say... Not exactly sure if he's a Redskins fan,

BUT he was wearing a Portis jersey when on the set of the Transformers movie.

http://movies.commongate.com/post/new_transformers_movie_set_pictures_/photos/14820

Christopher Meloni....the detective from Law and Order Special Victims Unit, is a huge Skins fan....I caught him one night on Letterman or Leno or something...apparently he grew up in Maryland I believe and is also still a season ticket holder....when Dave or Jay asked how he was the first thing he said was Redskins related....it was on in the background for noise for me...needless to say I immediately became interested...

As far as Junior goes.....I am a huge Jr fan and listen to him on the scanner all the time when I am at the race...a few years back at Martinsville he was getting his butt handed to him, and he was essentially making laps, and he had the crew put the game feed on one of the alternate radio freqs so they could go check it....we lost then too...made him more mad....the man can cuss when he wants to, and it was hard to tell which made him more pissed....the fact that he was finishing 33rd or the fact that he was finishing 33rd and we sucked (this was the first Gibbs year)

He is good friends with Stewart and Hamlin and you can see him at Redskins games....he doesnt get to go to many because of the schedule but he pretty much breathes Redskins....

Wow... you honestly have no idea what you're talking about do you? We "belittle and cut down" people because we're tired of listening to the same old threads being started... If I was you I'd just turn in my account now because that was quite possibly one of the stupidest things ever posted....geez before i saw the J/k at the bottom i was getting a little pissed!!! I mean like incredible hulk pissed haha, good job!!

j/k...

:D

This is my first new thread so I am prepared to be tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered, abused, cursed at etc. :laugh:

I have heard that Dale Earnhardt junior is a big Skins fan. I was wondering if you guys have heard of any other famous Skins fans.

Let the flogging begin.:helmet:

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And if you need any further explanation as to why our 2006 campaigne was a disaster, look no further than the two of them sitting in the booth with Danny during the Minnesota game.

Archived