Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I believe Wanda Sykes is a Redskin fan as well...

Well she was born in Portsmouth, grew up in the DC area and went to school at Hampton U. I'd say that's pretty safe.

I don't know if anyone said Christopher Meloni of Law & Order: SVU yet.

Tom Cruise is a long-time Giants fan-- that's what's so bizarre. When he was younger, he used to have tapes of every New York game fed-ex'd to where he was working.

Snyder probably doesn't even know this. Even more hilarious is that Snyder's top business partner now, Mark Shapiro -- the former ESPN exec -- is a Bears fan born and raised.

So Tom Cruise is a Giants fan

BUT CRAZY Tom Cruise is a Redskins fan

Tony Stewart is an Indy fan...Denny Hamlin is the skins fan. I believe Labonte is as well

can't believe no one mentioned it..Tiki Barber said he was a skins fan...only not when they played em.

Oh, you're right, I forgot about Tiki. Local boy. I wonder if he'll be somewhat pro-Redskin when he hits the media?

50 CENT... in one of his videos hes wearing full out redskins gear

rappers wear gear from a lot of different teams, so i seriously doubt he is a skins fan. in one video, snoop dogg had a chiefs and chargers jersey on, so just because they wear a jersey of a certain team, doesnt nessesarily mean they are a fan. although for what its worth, it was cool to see Jay Z wear a Sammy Baugh throwback in the Girls, Girls, Girls video.

As Fortune would have it I'd think Pat Sajak could be a Skins fan. He at one time had a house in Severna Park, but don't know if he still lives there.

I have not idea about Vanna...

Vanna is from South Carolina. The SKins were the only game in the area, so maybe she is. Then again, she may not give a crap about football.

Tony Stewart is an Indy fan...Denny Hamlin is the skins fan. I believe Labonte is as well

can't believe no one mentioned it..Tiki Barber said he was a skins fan...only not when they played em.

Bobby Labonte is a huge Cowboys fan. He's from Texas and Joe Gibbs said that they get along in spite of that fact.

Archived