Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

Tom Cruise is a long-time Giants fan-- that's what's so bizarre. When he was younger, he used to have tapes of every New York game fed-ex'd to where he was working.

Snyder probably doesn't even know this. Even more hilarious is that Snyder's top business partner now, Mark Shapiro -- the former ESPN exec -- is a Bears fan born and raised.

A guy known only as "Buckethead" who hosts a popular morning radio show in Tampa once referred to "my Redskins," so we can add a local celebrity to the list.

It came up during the recent Gators bandwagon love-fest when someone mentioned Spurier as a college coach. I was sitting there wanting to go burn the place down until the host said "I wasn't a fan of him coaching my Redskins."

A guy known only as "Buckethead" who hosts a popular morning radio show in Tampa once referred to "my Redskins," so we can add a local celebrity to the list.

It came up during the recent Gators bandwagon love-fest when someone mentioned Spurier as a college coach. I was sitting there wanting to go burn the place down until the host said "I wasn't a fan of him coaching my Redskins."

Buckethead hosts shows in Tampa and also on RealRock 101 in Orlando and yes he is a huge Skins fan.

Archived