Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I believe Wanda Sykes is a Redskin fan as well...

NO, WANDA SYKES IS A SELLOUT LOSER. LAST SEASON SHE SAID SHE WAS SICK OF THE REDSKINS LOSING, SO SHE IS NOW A 'SAINTS FAN'. SHE IS A SELLOUT PUNK.

Sorry for the caps but WANDA SYKES IS A USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Edit: She said it on TV too, during a celebrity predictions thing. She emberrassed herself and the Redskins fanbase, I really hope she gets cancer of the eyes.

Edit 2: I hope she loved it when the Skins beat the Saints in their house too.

Denny Hamlin is the skins fan.

Not only is Denny a skins fan, he once stood in line for 3 hours as a kid to get Joe Gibbs' autograph. He said that he still has that picture...

Who is Alex Trabec?

I'm not sure if you're answering the quote or need clarification...

I'll take Game show hosts for $200

Jeopardy!

Who is Alex Trebec?

I am does that count??? guess not :(

Bobby Labonte is a huge Cowboys fan. He's from Texas and Joe Gibbs said that they get along in spite of that fact.

That is intresting considering he drove a Gibbs HoF car pained burgundy and gold and wore a redskins helmet before.

labonte%20redskins.jpg

NO, WANDA SYKES IS A SELLOUT LOSER. LAST SEASON SHE SAID SHE WAS SICK OF THE REDSKINS LOSING, SO SHE IS NOW A 'SAINTS FAN'. SHE IS A SELLOUT PUNK.

Sorry for the caps but WANDA SYKES IS A USELESS PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Edit: She said it on TV too, during a celebrity predictions thing. She emberrassed herself and the Redskins fanbase, I really hope she gets cancer of the eyes.

Edit 2: I hope she loved it when the Skins beat the Saints in their house too.

This is a bit scary. Remind me not to piss you off...

Rachel Ray announced she would come to FedEx since I think she is in the DC area. When members on this board messaged her to visit our tailgate, she did. I'm not necessarily sure if that makes her a Redskins fan, but at least she came out.

Trey Wingo

Paul Tagliabue (had season Tix before he was commish)

Trey Wingo is a Cowboys fan actually...he talks about it openly when he subs in on Mike&Mike in the morning on espn radio.

Other notables:

Julius Jones & Thomas Jones (Dallas & Jets RB's).

Tim Legler (espn analyst - former nba player).

Jim Lampley (HBO figure head...does he still do hbo stuff?)

Ebeneezer Ekuban (Browns/Cowboys and now broncos DLman)

Brad Johnson (DALLAS COWBOYS QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!)

Craig Biggio (Houston Astros HOF 2nd baseman...well he could go to the HOF) - he's a season ticketholder.

Ryan Zimmerman (Nationals 3rd baseman)

Anthony Anderson - actor/comedian (Hustle & Flow "Key"- the guy that played the producer for "DJAY").

...there are others too...i will rack my brain.

I believe either the director or producer of the show "Yes, Dear" was a big Skins fan. If you watch the show, you'll hear and see a lot of references to the Skins.

Yea my wife and I noticed that the bum brother in-law always is wearing something with REDSKINS it !!!

Archived