Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

I skimmed through most of this thread and didn't see it, but I think most people know that Christopher Walken is a huge Skins fan and appears on the radio to discuss the team quite often....

Love this dude

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HN3tigaU1Bk/STAmjDo4iPI/AAAAAAAAE5o/3lWRhOwm-4s/s1600-h/christopher_walken.JPG

Wow ...I wouldn't have guessed that one.

I skimmed through most of this thread and didn't see it, but I think most people know that Christopher Walken is a huge Skins fan and appears on the radio to discuss the team quite often....

Love this dude

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HN3tigaU1Bk/STAmjDo4iPI/AAAAAAAAE5o/3lWRhOwm-4s/s1600-h/christopher_walken.JPG

Those calls are fake

RE: Wale

Hater.

NOt a hater. But alot of people hyped him up here because he was to perform at FedEx at halftime of a skins game. He did, he was horrible, and the stands were empty. Nobody cared about his 5 minutes. And my opinion, he's OK, but they're a dime a dozen. Just my opinion.

Terribly fake with an awful awful impression.

Haha fooled the **** out of me!

I remember driving back up to NYC with one of my buddies a few months ago and 980 was starting to cut in and out while "Christopher Walken" was on the phone. I was really excited to hear what he had to say, but the static was taking over and it just wasn't really working out for us.

I admit I was actually pretty excited about this, and the truth kinda hurts.

NOt a hater. But alot of people hyped him up here because he was to perform at FedEx at halftime of a skins game. He did, he was horrible, and the stands were empty. Nobody cared about his 5 minutes. And my opinion, he's OK, but they're a dime a dozen. Just my opinion.

Two Things.

1. The Redskin didn't do anything to give people to cheer about to begin with. They didn't even make it to the redzone that night. That's not exactly the lead in you're looking for as a performer.

2. Stadium acoustics are generally horrible. At least he tried to pump up the crowd.

DC doesn't have a lot of die hard fans that are also performers willing to go out there and perform on behalf of the fanbase. This isn't just some idiot going from city to city putting on new team colors at every stop. He may not be national talent but he's good and he's DC. So let's leave at that and be happy we have something to be proud of. I am.

Archived