Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous Redskins Fans

hillbillydeluxe44

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes. And if you need any further explanation as to why our 2006 campaigne was a disaster, look no further than the two of them sitting in the booth with Danny during the Minnesota game.

Yeah, him and his stupid scientology bull**** :mad:

Isn't Katie thinking of leaving him though, I thought I had read that :laugh:

Whoever that guy that plays Jimmy Hughes on Yes Dear, he always has something from the Skins on the show.
The guy who played Greg (Anthony Clark) is a Redskins fan as well as the producer. Some people think that the Brother in law (Mike O'Malley) is the Redskins fan as he had all the stuff, but he's actually a Boston/New England fan. They also mention watching the Wizards play the Lakers a couple of times also.

No, he's actually from the Boston area and is not a Redskins fan.

Many pro atheletes are redskins fans like Carmelo Anthony, Byron Leftwich, apparently Dre Bly and others.

I always tease my ex about that, shes from Denver and a huge nuggets/broncos fan. One night Anthony is on the local station getting interviewed, one question was about the broncos and he was like "I got to support the home team, but I love the redskins." I was like "what did he say babe? I couldn't hear him"

Guest sk1nzHEAD
Many pro atheletes are redskins fans like Carmelo Anthony, Byron Leftwich, apparently Dre Bly and others.

I always tease my ex about that, shes from Denver and a huge nuggets/broncos fan. One night Anthony is on the local station getting interviewed, one question was about the broncos and he was like "I got to support the home team, but I love the redskins." I was like "what did he say babe? I couldn't hear him"

I also read that somewhere in a local newspaper or something..just goes to show how sick carmelo is!!

• 2 years later...
Rachel Ray on the Food Network

So does that now make her the perfect wife?

That's awesome about Mathew McConaughy (sp?), I knew there was a reason I always thought that guy was the man. In between playing bongos in your house naked and high and inviting the cops in all mellow like, and rooting for the Skins, how could he not be THE man.

There's a guy that is on ESPN radio out here in St Louis that used to drive me insane, Brian Burrwell, until I found out he was a huge Skins fan. Funny how that brings patience. When he talks about the Skins once in a while it's the only time I get to here about them.

Matthew McConaughey....definitly my favorite actor.....we share the same passion! :)

They had a feature on COMCAST about 2 or maybe 3 years ago when WE ARE MARSHALL was being filmed and MM and Portis were chilling on the set of the movie and joking around...it was cool. McConaughey is cool with me!!! :)

Now that I think about it I do remember Tony Kornheiser mentioning several instances over the years in which MM was seen on the Skins sidelines during a game.

This sexy lady is a Redskins fan.

leeanntweedenpatio2.jpg

Thank me later.

It's Leann Tweeden. I saw her one night on the "Best D*** Sports Show Period say she was a huge die hard Redskins fan. I think I saw little hearts float up over my head as soon as she said that. :cool:

I'd like to be a brave on her warpath! :silly:

Originally Posted by CallMeGreen

As Fortune would have it I'd think Pat Sajak could be a Skins fan. He at one time had a house in Severna Park, but don't know if he still lives there.

I have not idea about Vanna...

I know Sajak is a huge Caps fan and season ticket holder, not sure one way or the other whether he's a Skins fan though.

Archived