Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Black jerseys white pants throwback helmets. Pass out the jerseys to the team right before the game.
WTF???? where did this combination come from?

If it were black pants instead, it would be basically what Richt did with Georgia last year right before the Florida game.

taylor%20jacobs.JPG

nice find. that actually doesn't look as bad as i thought it would. not saying i'd like to see it, but it doesn't make me want to vomit at least.

and i feel obligated to say this every time i post in this thread:

the burgundy/gold combo from the '70s is still the best by far, though i have to say i don't like the white/gold. i'd like to keep the burgundy pants with the white tops and just introduce gold pants to go with the burgundy tops. changing the stripes back to the old style would be cool in my book too.

white on white sucks, and black on anything sucks more.

Crazy talk - those unis were sweet.

Why not wear multiple styles throughout the season?

Home:

White Pants/Burgundy Jerseys

Alt Home - Burgundy on Burgundy

Alt Home #2 - 70th Anniversary

Alt Home #3 - 75th Anniversary (but with Burgundy Jerseys)

Away:

Burgundy Pants/White Jerseys

Alt Away - White Pants/White Jerseys (I liked em - especially when they wore them against Dallas).

Alt Away #2 - 75th Anniversary (White Jerseys)

-----

Typically we wear the same thing 14 times a year, only breaking out the Burgundy Jerseys at Phili and at Dallas. I think mixing it up now and then is the way to do it. I'm not saying change every week, but now and then is OK.

Digging up one of my old post....So imagine if 10 or 11 times a year we wear burgundy pants with a white jersey. So why not mix it up 5 or 6 times a year and wear some alternates? The 70th and 75th anniversary uniforms were money. I'd love to see the return of the gold/yellow pants with burgundy jerseys.

Edited by Diesel Hog

Dallas will be wearing their home white tops so our "lucky" all whites will be benched. I think it would be a fun idea to go in there wearing ALL Burgundy and come out 3-1. I like the idea, if there's anybody here in the ExtremeSkin forum that is close to a player or coach (or knows someone who does) suggest it to them and see what happens.