Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Now since we lost lets get back to our colors on the uniforms. the all whites guys just do not look good. Get back to the traditional burgandy pants. Looks so much bettter.

I must agree...we did look ultra silly yesterday...kendall fumbling looking the the michelin man fumbling a football

I don't know what you're trying to get out of this thread but I'm assuming he just wanted to switch it up a bit
Not trying to get anything. Just noticed it and thought there might be a reason behind it. Sorry? I haven't seen anyone sport big white ones for a long while. Thought there was a reason. Doubtful that there is.

definitely. I'm not doubting the way he plays. He is great and will be for years to come. I was just questioning his socks. lol

naw i wasnt insinuating that, was just making a comment bout an observation i made during the game. n ya the socks is kinda funky :laugh:

Landry had a good game, looks like all these fines being handed out for hard hits have him acting a little timid cause he had a few kill shots that he let up on

True... He could have definitely separated Edwards from that ball he caught on the post route.

I think LaRon wears white workout tights with a burgundy sleeve over top.

There are actually 4 versions of socks that the players seem to wear.

1. The standard like the ones on Eastbay...although Eastbay does not have the burgundy color...in fact the actual color is not available anywear retail.

2. A standard white sock along with a burgundy sleeve which I have no idea where to get.

3. burgundy workout tights with standard white socks.

4. white workout tights with a burgundy sleeve atop. In this case I assume LaRon wears lo-cut cleat liners..not bare feet in his cleats.

Are those socks 1 or 2? What I mean is-the red and white are they sewn together or are they two seperate socks? I always wondered.

The following is from the NFL Rulebook concerning socks. Most players violate this all the time. Half of all players do not have a continuous sock covering all the stuff underneath. A sleeve is not a continuous piece when used in combination with the standard white sock.

Rule 5, Section 4, Article 3

Stockings

(f) Stockings must cover the entire area from the shoe to the bottom of the pants, and

must meet the pants below the knee. Players are permitted to wear as many layers

of stockings and tape on the lower leg as they prefer, provided the exterior is a onepiece

stocking that includes solid white from the top of the shoe to the mid-point of

the lower leg, and approved team color or colors (non-white) from that point to the

top of the stocking. Uniform stockings may not be altered (e.g. over-stretched, cut

at the toes, or sewn short) in order to bring the line between solid white and team

colors lower or higher than the mid-point of the lower leg. No other stockings and/or

opaque tape may be worn over the one-piece, two-color uniform stocking. Barefoot

punters and placekickers may omit the stocking of the kicking foot in preparation

for and during kicking plays.