Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

Hope I'm not doubling up on a pre existing thread but does anyone have any comments on our uniform. Personally I hate the all white kit, bring back the burgundy pants. Hopefully the Cowpats will opt for their white jerseys next Sunday and we'll see the burgundy jerseys that I have always preferred.

:point2sky :dallasuck

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........:rotflmao:
Ya, I could barely keep from choking I was laughing so hard while merging it
Ditto. :rotflmao:

What exactly would all burgundy look like? I can't picture it.

Thank you DoGood28, why is there a need to change the uniforms? More Complete thinks the "ALL WHITES means winning"!!! I dont see any Division,Confrence,or SuperBowl titles to go with the White uniforms. I do see "Three SuperBowl Trophies" to go with the Burgandy&White...I dont even know how many titles go with the B&G uniforms. Even after the Whites win a title,you can still leave it in the closet. We need to get back to the B&G the "ONLY TRUE COLORS OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS"

Just wondering what has happened to our burgundy paints?? I figure they will wear them at Dallas but for our first two home games we wore white on white.I would like to see the traditional Burgundy paints being worn every sunday.

We won't be wearing burgundy pants at Dallas unless we go for a burgundy-on-burgundy look, which we've never done before. Cowboys will wear their white jerseys, meaning we'll be wearing burgundy tops. So the white pants are the logical combination with that.

I think Zorn chose the white-on-white look at home because of the hot weather we've had.

We won't be wearing burgundy pants at Dallas unless we go for a burgundy-on-burgundy look, which we've never done before. Cowboys will wear their white jerseys, meaning we'll be wearing burgundy tops. So the white pants are the logical combination with that.

I think Zorn chose the white-on-white look at home because of the hot weather we've had.

yah your right my mistake on the burgundy on white at Dallas.The Skins just don't look right without the traditional burgundy paints.

that may be part of it but Vinny said that all the team captains went to Zorn and said they wanted to wear these... No link bc it was on his radio show last Friday....

The lucky White on White uni's have returned. If we continue to win, that uniform should be seen all season.

Dallas will probably wear their whites (as per routine). I don't believe the Skins have ever sported dark on dark. Maybe its time? Couldn't hurt.

All the anti-fashion police KNOW the uniform doesn't effect on field performance. So why not try it on Sunday? Could be refreshing to see.

Bonus: If we lose we can blame the uniforms!

:dallasuck