Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Merged x115 Adventures Of The Fashion Police Weekly aka THE Uniform Thread

RSkinsFan

The Giants wear whites at home like we do...in fact all NFC East teams wear whites at home. We'll be in burgundy most likely.

EDIT: Oops, it appears the Giants are the exception to the rest of the NFC East. We'll be in white most likely...

Edited by No_Pressure

The Giants wear whites at home like we do...in fact all NFC East teams wear whites at home. We'll be in burgundy most likely.

EDIT: Oops, it appears the Giants are the exception to the rest of the NFC East. We'll be in white most likely...

Nope, iggles wear Green at home MOSTLY, randomly they'll wear white at home.

In the preseason they wear white.

I tried searching for this and couldn't find anything.

Why haven't the skins ever wore burgundy top & bottom uniforms? I know they use to wear all white...however never the opposite (that I'm aware of). Just curious that's all, I think they would look pretty good imo.

Thanks. HTTR

:gaintsuck

I tried searching for this and couldn't find anything.

Why haven't the skins ever wore burgundy top & bottom uniforms? I know they use to wear all white...however never the opposite (that I'm aware of).

Never been done. Maybe the team, FO or whoever thinks we'll have another retro day with them on... or walking in front of all burgundy is the same as walking in front of a black cat or something, I don't know.

I'd like to go back to the white cleats. We're not the Indy or Unitas Colts.

What is the "C" patch last night?

Team Captains wear the "C" patch. It was introduced last year, but Gibbs declined to use it.

Our captains are Campbell, Samuels, Fletcher, Griffin, Cartwright, Khary Campbell (I think).

The "GU" patch was in honor of Gene Upshaw.

Just looking to hear comments from the board on the yellow shoes worn by Campbell, Portis and Rogers. Every once and a while I'd think a flag was thrown on a play, but came to realize it was only their yellow shoes in a pileup.

Aren't there fines for them? I'm assuming they're against the NFL uniform standard.

Thoughts?

I can't tell you how many times I thought there was flags being thrown on the play just to realize it was their shoes. If there wasn't a fine for this game for them I'm sure once the tape is rewatched by the league they'll see the same thing we did and they'll be fined the next time.