Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

I totally disagree. I love Heyman. I love Brock.

Heyman tying all the internet stuff into the promo was straight fire. "If Brock wants to spend the summer merging the WWE and UFC titles, than that's what Brock will do!"

Badass.

Sorry if that makes me a sheep, but I think Heyman is awesome, and Lesnar not being there every week adds a certain appeal to his character.

I'd also give the Wyatt/Taker segment a thumbs up, the Orton segments a good grade and seeing Cena go full on heel was outstanding. Yeah, Cena was a heel last night. He was a hero for the American people, but he attacked Rusev, made him pass out. Woke him up, and made him pass out again. Lana finally caved in and give him his match and Cena just had a sadistic smile. Just because he's still playing the same character doesn't make him less of a heel. He was full on heel last night. I loved it.

Hated the tag stuff.

Hated the divas stuff, they're still burying them.

The Sting thing was weird.

I like Heyman. But the WWE went 180 with how they used to treat the title. Before it was defended all the time and changed hands too much before Punk had it. Now a guy who is there maybe 15-20% of the time has it. That's not good either.

Edited by @SkinsGoldPants

I like Heyman. But the WWE went 180 with how they used to treat the title. Before it was defended all the time and changed hands too much before Punk had it. Now a guy who is there maybe 15-20% of the time has it. That's not good either.

I like it, to be honest.

I don't like the way they've treated the IC title/US title in the process. I think that's hurt more than not having the WWE Champ there.

But, I believe overexposure is a bane to the product. If the IC title holders weren't constantly booked to lose matches, the IC title would have gotten a nice boost, but they screwed that pooch.

I don't know. Maybe I'm not normal. But I don't need the WWE Champion all the time to make the product enjoyable in my eyes. Yeah, I'd like him more than we see Lesnar, but Lesnar is a special case. And I'm NOT looking forward to having WWE Champs shoved down our throats every week.

Edited by KDawg

Heyman would be awesome with a more colorful wrestler. Lesner the snooze brings him down.

Lesnar was in a true match of the year candidate with Rollins and Cena. In fact, I'd say that may be hands down the best match I've seen in awhile on WWE TV.

But, to each their own :)

Lesnar was in a true match of the year candidate with Rollins and Cena. In fact, I'd say that may be hands down the best match I've seen in awhile on WWE TV.

But, to each their own :)

Yeah, I just don't know what it is about him, but he bores me. Mammoth guy, good wrestler, but he's just...eh.

The only thing about Brock I don't like is his mic skills.  Well, basically, zero mic skills, thus Heyman having to be his voice, which works incredibly.  I think Heyman should be pushing another upcoming wrestler, but they tried to add to the stable with Brock (i.e. Punk, then Cesaro) and it lacked.

And Brock without Heyman would be a disaster.  He would have to side with another manager/stable for Heyman to manage another wrestler.

The only thing about Brock I don't like is his mic skills.  Well, basically, zero mic skills, thus Heyman having to be his voice, which works incredibly.  I think Heyman should be pushing another upcoming wrestler, but they tried to add to the stable with Brock (i.e. Punk, then Cesaro) and it lacked.

And Brock without Heyman would be a disaster.  He would have to side with another manager/stable for Heyman to manage another wrestler.

Agree here.

Remember when Heyman was Ryback and Axel's manager? Or Cesaro's? It just didn't work at all. I think Cesaro could have worked much better, but WWE had him pushing the Lesnar agenda every time Cesaro and Heyman were out at the ring. I think that destroyed that plan.

Brock with Heyman is a perfect synergy.

Sting appearing to help Randy Orton Monday night was great. It was like old times with him just appearing in the ring after a blackout.

Agreed. I just got back into pro wrestling about a month ago after an almost 20 year hiatus. I purchased the WWE network $9.99 deal. I've watched all of the PPV's from the last year now. I'm really excited for Wrestlemania. I may be in the minority here but I'm really curious to see what they do with the Reigns vs. Lesnar match. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/03/17/wwe-tells-fans-to-remove-their-vintage-wrestler-costumes-or-forfeit-their-ringside-seats-on-raw/

I get WWE's mindset here.  It's a live TV show. You want the fans in the arena as well as the fans watching on TV engaged with whats going on in the ring.  One guy dressed up at ringside I think wouldnt be a big deal. But a group dressed up? and at ringside to boot? It could be a big distraction. 

I've said it many times, and I'll say it again. The WWE has it's fair share of problems. Some are quite large. But I'm actually enjoying the product and the things they're doing lately. I like Roman Reigns. I realize it's popular to not like him nowadays, but the guy just has this edge to him. I like Bryan getting the opportunity to win the IC title.

I love the thought that Lesnar re-signs, keeps the title at Mania (could Rollins attempt to cash in and be foiled by Reigns? Talk about heat on Reigns [positive or negative].) and keeps the same schedule. I LOVE the WWE title being an actual attraction that is rare and awesome when you see it. I love the idea that the US and IC titles could main event house shows and be the show case on Raw and Smackdown when Lesnar is absent. It's what the WWE needs.

And I had a genuine, "THIS IS AWESOME!" moment when Sting showed up next to Orton. The look on Orton's face helped to sell that, along with Sting never even glancing in his direction. And then we got the Sting version of "WOOOOOO!"

I would have equally marked out if Orton RKO'd him right there, but they're trying to make Orton a face and doing that would have been nuclear heat.

We'll see what happens, but I'm enjoying this.

So how about that wrestler dying in the ring down in Mexico?

That video was ****ing crazy. Could only get through like 3 minutes of it

And all the ppl blaming Mysterio can **** right off. He did nothing wrong and it disgusts me that I've seen a few call him a murderer. He hit the guy with a drop kick. That's a spot he's done 2 million times in his career

Reigns needs new ring attire IMO... doesn't make much sense w/ Rollins and Ambrose going a different direction. Anyone think the'll ever put the Shield back together?

Note: I feel funny when I discuss wrestlers attire...I feel like it's the equivalent of the "SKins Gameday Uniforms" Stadium thread.