Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Your saying a stable split down the roster with the established on one side and the younger upstarts on the other, not sure what Im missing. Either way if HHH and his wife and that lame stable continues to invade TV and dictate the direction of the company every thing suffers

Actually that's not close to what I said.

On the monday night Wars last night Eric Bischoff said Sting was supose to have been the Third member of the nwo. They had suggested it to Hogan but he wasn't sure. They were going with Sting but a couple weeks before it was finalized and Hogan asked who the Third guy was. Eric Bischoff said I can't tell you. Hogan said I am the third guy.

Edited by Gallen5862

On the monday night Wars last night Eric bischoph said Sting was supose to have been the Third member of the nwo. They had suggested it to Hogan but he wasn't sure. They were going with Sting but a couple weeks before it was finalized and Hogan asked who the Third guy was. Bischopf said I can't tell you. Hogan said I am the third guy.

Bischoff. Eric Bischoff.

And the Monday Night Wars are available on demand on WWE Network. They are all up. The whole series. That wasn't new last night :)

The Bushwhackers absolutely deserve to be in.

Not only were they a team since the late 60's and top draws in tons of different territories (had far better careers as a tag team than say, Demolition).

They also booked numerous territories and helped so many wrestlers get booked, and were very influential in the careers of many.

Great choice for the Hall of Fame in my opinion

The Bushwhackers are fascinating to me, because it depends on "how" they are presented at the ceremony.

If they go in as the inventors of hardcore wrestling (which along with The Shiek, Abdullah, and few others they certainly were), it makes some sense. Abdullah got inducted after all. (Did The Shiek? I can't remember).

If they go in as the goofy comedy team from the mid-80s, it make little sense.

The Bushwhackers did have a long career before WWE.  They were certainly a "scarier" team, and much less kid-friendly, before their time in WWE.  Problem is, almost no one knows about that, or saw them, prior to their goofball television appearances.

It's the same with Rikishi.  More recent fans are going to remember the dancing fat guy who rubbed his ass in guys faces.  Rikiski was a member of several very successful tag teams, like the Samoan Swat Team and the Headshrinkers.  A lot of people don't realize he's 50 (today) and had already been in the business for 15 years before the whole Too Cool thing.  You can look at the bottom of his Wiki page and see the number of different championships he held.  It's not a terrible induction for his body of work.

Oh yeah...

Brock Lesnar walked out on RAW on Monday Night. He and Vince are having contract issues. I'll post a link when I find it.

It wasn't hard to find lol

Brock Lesnar, whose contract with World Wrestling Entertainment has less than five weeks to go, walked out of the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, without appearing as scripted and advertised on Monday's Raw television show.

Sources close to the situation have said Lesnar and WWE CEO Vince McMahon reached an impasse regarding terms of a new contract, and neither would budge. The issue was described as resolvable, but not yet resolved. McMahon was attempting to sign Lesnar prior to his deal expiring, where, on the free-agent market, he could play WWE, UFC and Bellator against each other.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/2/26/8111563/lesnar-reaches-contract-impasse-with-wwe

The Bushwhackers are fascinating to me, because it depends on "how" they are presented at the ceremony.

If they go in as the inventors of hardcore wrestling (which along with The Shiek, Abdullah, and few others they certainly were), it makes some sense. Abdullah got inducted after all. (Did The Shiek? I can't remember).

If they go in as the goofy comedy team from the mid-80s, it make little sense.

I'll answer that question with a question of my own. Was Scott Hall inducted in the HOF or was Razor Ramon?