Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Figure Four - ALL Things ECW-WWF-NJPW-TNA-ROH-AEW

TK

Nothing will go down at Wrestlemaina. The show will be pretty chalk since most people who watch it have no idea what's really going on... 

That being said

The night after, that's when we know the **** will hit the fan.

Brave, the only thing that I think that can get Roman Reigns some good heat is for him to side with the Authority. If that were to happen, it would need to be a double-double turn with he, Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar and Seth Rollins.

Or just have him beat up Sting. 

Weird to go on ESPN this morning and see 2 stories about the WWE on there. Brock re-signing and Gruden breaking down the Battle Royal entrants.

Coach probably brought a lot of that when he joined 5-6 years ago, due to his connections and friendships. That, and virtually everybody who was a teen, in their early to mid 20's, or was a kid, is old enough to be a working professional now, watched wrestling when it was at it's most popular.

I still remember back when they used to clown WWE, and even moreso the XFL. Times are changing

*And brave, I'm tellin you, Rock had his own Nation music. So they sounded similar, but you know with a dude like the Rock, he had to separate himself from the group, which was my point.

https://youtu.be/hFbG0EzeSCU

https://youtu.be/M5hcg0LIkZo

Edited by Mr. Sinister

Glad the main event came through. McMahon spent years probably throwing darts and ****ting on WCW items. He hates it. He also probably got a kick out of getting some of their talents and creative to work under them. And he really wanted Sting, who was like the prized possession of WCW loyalists

• Like 2

I had two genuine "why the heck do I bother watching this nonsense" moments during WM...

1) Big Show winning the battle royal.

2) Sting losing to HHH. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I realize they did that to set up the WM32 showdown between Rock and Trips, but still, awful booking. Awful.

When Rollins lost to Orton, I turned to my buddy and said, "you know this means Rollins is going to cash in the briefcase tonight, right? It's like Bret losing to Owen and then beating Yoko". I have to say, other than my two, "WTF are they thinking" moments, I think this was the best WrestleMania in a long, long time. Absolutely epic show.

• Like 1

Glad the main event came through. McMahon spent years probably throwing darts and ****ting on WCW items. He hates it. He also probably got a kick out of getting some of their talents and creative to work under them. And he really wanted Sting, who was like the prized possession of WCW loyalists

It was pissing me off how badly they were trying to portray WCW as "minor league"

That is beyond stupid. Half the ppl you inducted this year in your HOF were huge stars in WCW