Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

nice! In N Out is severely overrated, while Five Guys is heaven on a bun.

But you're in California! Can you even say that :ols:

http://fastfood.ocregister.com/2010/08/17/zagats-top-fast-food-chains-for-2010/70551/

It’s that time of year again, where Zagat releases the often controversial results of its fast food survey — where chains are ranked in categories ranging from best burger to best value.

And this year, Southern California chains took a beating, including Irvine-based In-N-Out and Costa Mesa-based El Pollo Loco.

The biggest shocker of the 2010 results comes in the “best burger” category, where Five Guys Burgers & Fries ousted In-N-Out Burger.

The timing of the results come as many local burger fans proclaim Five Guys as a worthy rival to In-N-Out.

The Virginia-based chain opened its first O.C. burger joint two weeks ago. More are on the way.

Even more noteworthy – Five Guys didn’t even make Zagat’s Top 5 burger list last year. But suddenly it catapulted to the No. 1 position in the burger category, and the No. 2 spot for Best French Fries. (see rankings below)

Dont be giving me your gingervitis :pfft:

Does anyone know where that mudkipz picture is where it has the awesome smiley? someone used it here once. I cant find it on the internets :(

I think someone used that pic on me once. I was like "WTF"? I still don't have any idea if it was meant as an insult or what haha.

Today my parents are celebrating their 38th wedding anniversary. I feel pretty ****ing lucky to have parents who love each other so much.

They say a good sense of humor and the ability to forgive and forget are the keys to happiness.

Thats awesome. My parents just divorced after about 33 years this summer. Weak.

Anyways, on a brighter note I served Ken Harvey at lunch today. He looked like he can still play haha.

Are you a Madden guy

Do you have a 360 and all that

I played Madden 2005 in my dorm room all night long. I think that was the best Madden. Ever since then, I have rarely played it. I'm more of an NCAA guy. I have a 360, but I got the ring of death around May 2009 and haven't bothered to ever get it fixed.

Yes! I hate In N Out. It's right across the street from me, and I've gone twice in the 3 years I've lived here. The second time was because I thought to myself, "hmm, maybe I didn't give this place a chance. I'm going to try it again." And I was disappointed. The thing is, it SMELLS good. I always drive by and say, "mmmmm." But the food is nothing special.

Five Guys is delicious. No burger joint can compare to their bacon cheeseburger, medium rare, with mushrooms. No one. And their fries are amazing.

Fuddruckers is even better than In N Out.

Archived