Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Never left my phone on the car. But I did once drive off with my wallet on there. Luckily some guy found it in the street and gave it to a cop. I had to go pick it up at the station. To my surprise, nothing appeared to be missing.

I also once left a pair of expensive sunglasses on the car. Watched in horror, as they flew off the back of the car and shattered on the payment.:(

Well it all worked out for the best I guess. Im now a proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy S. Its an amazing phone.

who are you telling! I am getting married on the 28th of this month!

My best to you both, my friend. She is blessed to have you as her partner in life.

One word of advice, if i might be so bold. Cherish her forever the way you do now, and will on your wedding day. And tell her daily that you not only love her, but appreciate her and are thankful for her.

I pray that your life together will be happy and fulfilling, always.

Maybe it's just me but I refuse to follow loser teams

Like the loser Wizards and other sub .500 teams around here

Very difficult to gather the passion to root for losers...I mean the Redskins suck but I cover every game, that's the only exception

So let me get this straight. I decide to pay off the balance of my Best Buy Credit card so I can eliminate debt. That option is given to me. I then receive a bill that's charging me interest "for this period". The total,which is a hefty sum,represents nearly 90% of what the previous balance was. What in the **** is that? :mad:

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/national-universities-rankings

Duke #9

Vanderbilt #17 (But SEC schools suck academically!)

Gtown 21

Cal Berkeley 22

Since when did Cal Berkeley rank lower than Georgetown

Mind = Blown

LOL

USC > UCLA? Goodness gracious

#56 baby. And no, I'm not talking about UGA. It's a disgrace they are tied with us.

Archived