Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I agree

The Redskins were horrible last year but I watched every game and was in the chat every game

Loyalty

I give you more of a pass than ACW. But I can't imagine chatting when the game is going on either. But that's just me. I don't like any distractions. Unlike alot of folks that watch the games, I like listening to the commentary, as well.

No he hasn't

He barely shows up for chat too, busy watching Red Zone instead of the actual Redskins game

LOL

New season, new beginning. Luckily that won't be a problem week 1.

I won't be in the chat though; I'll be at Bailey's (which FINALLY has HD).

Someone please quote this. I think ix still has me on ignore.

Watching the Red Zone channel instead of Redskin games is unacceptable behavior.

Well, it's no wonder ix has ACW on Ignore, then

I give you more of a pass than ACW. But I can't imagine chatting when the game is going on either. But that's just me. I don't like any distractions. Unlike alot of folks that watch the games, I like listening to the commentary, as well.

Same here. There is absolutely no way I can be on a message board posting/chatting while the Cowboys are playing. Rarely am I at home watching the game anyway. I'll usually be at a BWW or some place watching with hundreds of other fans and drinking my ass off.

Welcome back Alicia Sacramone :)

After Beijing, seems like she's back :)

She is one TOUGH lady :)

She's 22 now, and would be 24 for London. Relatively old for a gymnast.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm watching gymnastics. Wanna make something of it? :kungfu:

**** that

I get in the chat about an hour or 30 minutes before game and chat

Yesterday made it through all 3 hours and 30 minutes :ols:

Just good fun announcing the plays in the chat before everyone else because of my SDTV advantage, or overreacting to the slightest things in capitals

Plus all the cool people hang out in chat. Peer pressure

No one follows meaningless preseason games more than me

2 meaningless observations:

Arizona came back from 16-0 down to lead 19-16

Phil Dawson tied the Browns - Packers game with a 59 yard field goal in the final 2 minutes, it's now 24-24

I'll bet you a million bucks you aren't following Lions-Steelers closer than me. ;)

It's because the Skins keep finishing in last place. :ols:

Sad, but true. :(

I wouldn't be so cheery though, seeing as how your boy Romo's been taking dirt samples these last two weeks. If there is so much as one wittle booboo on Womo's pinky, we all know he's gonna go on IR and the keys to the cellar will belong to you guys instead. ;)

Sad, but true. :(

I wouldn't be so cheery though, seeing as how your boy Romo's been taking dirt samples these last two weeks. If there is so much as one wittle booboo on Womo's pinky, we all know he's gonna go on IR and the keys to the cellar will belong to you guys instead. ;)

Romo's not my boy...Stafford is! :D

Welcome back Alicia Sacramone :)

After Beijing, seems like she's back :)

She is one TOUGH lady :)

She's 22 now, and would be 24 for London. Relatively old for a gymnast.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm watching gymnastics. Wanna make something of it? :kungfu:

Dude, she was probably the ONLY reason I watched the last Olympics! She would definitely get the business.

Archived