Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

sp, do you have any more evidence than a friend hearing from a friend overhearing her talking?

That's it, but the evidence adds up. And I'm still not clear if the person heard her talking or one of her co-works that she told what I have been doing for her.

Sorry for the double post (and being mean), but seriously. Let's say around 800 a month ? And you were not even getting it ? What the hell is wrong with you ?

Who waits 6 months to sleep with a woman that already has a kid ?

This is beyond pathetic.

Trust me I know....

She was lucky because she caught me during my most vulnerable moment and she has what I consider the perfect body.

Oy vey

Trust me I know....

She was lucky because she caught me during my most vulnerable moment and she has what I consider the perfect body.

Oy vey

Okay, now that I have vented...Whew.

I would not take MissU's advice so much.

I would talk to her like nothing was wrong and then stand her up this weekend. I would have fun with it. Still talking and flirting, but never coming through with anything. No drinks, no time, nothing.

Did I never tell you guys the bubblegum advice (does not have to be gum, but it is critical)?

Did I never tell you guys to not ALWAYS be available (there is a method to it, not just you are busy, or whatever)?

Those two are precious measures in the infancy of a relationship. Saves time and tons of money.

So far you have wasted months on end and thousands of dollars on a girl that you will likely never end up with for more than some fun. The money you spent over the months with the amount of action you got could have been spent at the Bunny Ranch and you could have lived out personal fantasies instead ocer the course of a couple of nights, instead of months.

What's this bubblegum advice?

Hey Mr. You can't even find a girl to use you yet. :evilg:

Seriously, when you first start talking to a girl ask her to pick you up something stupid or silly like gum on the way to see you.

Gum is easy since most people pass a gas station/7-11 or the like, at some point home of on their way out.

Offer to give her the money when you see her. If she A: does not get it or B: takes the money, drop her. She is either selfish or inconsiderate, maybe both.

A pack of gum is cheap at 35 cents or so. If a girl is not willing to spend 35 cents on you...She can not possibly be wife material. She might be umm...stroke worthy. But not likely more than that.

EDIT: As I said before, it does not have to be gum. A soda, a bag of chips, whatever. Just not a condom or anything sexual. Don't be stupid guys.

Hey Mr. You can't even find a girl to use you yet. :evilg:
:pfft:
Just not a condom or anything sexual. Don't be stupid guys.
Yeah, that'd probably be a bad idea :ols:

On another note, who's seeing The Expendables tomorrow? :lift:

Archived