Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Girl #1: Did you try to hit on that old geezer like I did?

Girl #2: Like duh - and I knew he loved it, but couldn't touch it.

Girl #1: Like he is so telling his friends on the internet about it right now.

Girl #2: Yeah, and his friends are going to say "useless without pics".

Girl #1: I so can't wait until tomorrow now.

Girl #2: Think we should?

Girl #1: Oh ya. We gotta.

Girl #2: Ok. But only when he is walking the dog. Girls love dogs. Hahahahaha.

Girl #1: Hahahahaha.

That being said, in all actuality, there is a very important manhunt going on in the Cumberland area right now. Some ****bag abducted a 4-year old girl about 10 days ago, molested her, tried to smash her head with a rock, then fled.

She drug herself to the nearest house, where she got help. There have been a few sightings of this piece of ****, but no arrest yet. I've never seen this town of 30 so collectively pissed off as it is right now.

Can they smash his testicles with a rock and kill him twice? :(

Can they smash his testicles with a rock and kill him twice? :(

I wish, brother.

We're not far from the whole town taking up torches and pitchforks, flushing this **** out, and exacting some vigilante justice.

I think it's supposed to be on America's Most Wanted next week, but that could be just a rumor. We're good at rumors here.

I'll never not be in favor of the death penalty.

Some people just deserve to die, plain and simple.

My oldest daughter is a year older than the victim in this case. As a parent, you automatically inject your own family into news stories, and that just makes it hurt that much more.

I tear up, just thinking about something like this happening to one of my kids. And then I get tears of joy in my eyes too, thinking about the will of that little girl to live and to fight. Kids that age should never have to behave so heroically.

And then she gave police a spot-on description of everything; the suspect, the van, a 4-year old boy in the van, where they went after leaving. Her strength gives me hope. The fact that she NEEDED to be that strong makes me sick.

The good Lean Pockets are those with Broccoli and Turkey and Cheese

Not a big fan of ham and cheese or Four Cheese

No man should eat broccoli without being ordered to do so by a physician. And then it should be washed down with copious amounts of barley and hops based beverage. :pfft:

My oldest daughter is a year older than the victim in this case. As a parent, you automatically inject your own family into news stories, and that just makes it hurt that much more.

I tear up, just thinking about something like this happening to one of my kids. And then I get tears of joy in my eyes too, thinking about the will of that little girl to live and to fight. Kids that age should never have to behave so heroically.

And then she gave police a spot-on description of everything; the suspect, the van, a 4-year old boy in the van, where they went after leaving. Her strength gives me hope. The fact that she NEEDED to be that strong makes me sick.

This guy makes you realize just how terrible people can be.

The girl makes you realize how impressive people can be.

Gotta stay positive I guess, they'll find the ****er hopefully. If not I'll drive out there and hunt for him with you...I'm bored out of my mind and I could use the reward money :ols:

I'm not a fan of broccoli, but I like pretty much every other green vegetable. I'll eat it though.

Has anyone noticed that if you get the vegetable side at just about any restaurant it is steamed broccoli and cauliflower? Would it kill them to include a vegetable that tastes good?

I'm not a fan of broccoli, but I like pretty much every other green vegetable. I'll eat it though.

Has anyone noticed that if you get the vegetable side at just about any restaurant it is steamed broccoli and cauliflower? Would it kill them to include a vegetable that tastes good?

Whatever Outback does to their veggies is miraculous. I think they could serve me steamed horse manure and it would taste good.

White pizza is crazy.

I love tomato sauce, why would you remove it from a pizza?

white pizza is delicious, if prepared properly. Lots of places get it wrong, though.

tomato sauce is delicious too, of course :)

Now I'm ****ing hungry :mad:

white pizza is delicious, if prepared properly. Lots of places get it wrong, though.

tomato sauce is delicious too, of course :)

Now I'm ****ing hungry :mad:

:ols:

Not saying its not good, but I love tomato sauce too much to not include it.

Naw man, Cici's white pizza is money.

Ugh.

Gross. I'm an Italian food/pizza snob and I'm no fan of Cicis.

I got back from a weekend family trip to Summersville WV today. Long drive, so when I got home I got out of the car and did one of those big stretches. My cat came up to me in the driveway wanting attention so I put my phone on the hood of the car and picked up my cat to pet her. Got distracted, forgot about the phone.

A half hour later after my mom went to the store, the house phone rang. It was my mom asking if I had put my phone on the car. I said yes. She said it flew off on Rte 50.

I just spent the last 45 minutes with a flashlight in the median of a pretty busy road looking for a phone. All I found was the rubber casing.

FML

Lol

My fortune cookie, "If you want to get a sure crop with a big yield, sow wild oats."

I got Chinese takeout tonite. And I didn't get no fortune cookie with my meal.:mad:

The chicken lo mein was good though.

I got back from a weekend family trip to Summersville WV today. Long drive, so when I got home I got out of the car and did one of those big stretches. My cat came up to me in the driveway wanting attention so I put my phone on the hood of the car and picked up my cat to pet her. Got distracted, forgot about the phone.

A half hour later after my mom went to the store, the house phone rang. It was my mom asking if I had put my phone on the car. I said yes. She said it flew off on Rte 50.

I just spent the last 45 minutes with a flashlight in the median of a pretty busy road looking for a phone. All I found was the rubber casing.

FML

Never left my phone on the car. But I did once drive off with my wallet on there. Luckily some guy found it in the street and gave it to a cop. I had to go pick it up at the station. To my surprise, nothing appeared to be missing.

I also once left a pair of expensive sunglasses on the car. Watched in horror, as they flew off the back of the car and shattered on the payment.:(

Archived