Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

What's worse is that HE'S not the situation. His ABS are.

*looks up to Heaven* Why, o Lord...WHY must this monstrosity exist? Is this what the wretched decade will be defined by?

It's pretty clear that standards have fallen so expect more of the same junk for the next ten years.

yeah, and I don't think I'd get along with Sammi, either

Sammi doesn't seem bad.

Honestly, the only person on the whole show who seems like a pain in the ass to deal with (besides Angelina obviously) is Ronnie when he's really drunk.

I like everyone bashing the Jersey Shore. I'm curious to know how much of the show you guys have actually watched. I'm not saying it's groundbreaking dramatic television, but I'm fairly certain it's not as easy to write off as you guys are making it out to be when you actually give it a chance.

I like everyone bashing the Jersey Shore. I'm curious to know how much of the show you guys have actually watched. I'm not saying it's groundbreaking dramatic television, but I'm fairly certain it's not as easy to write off as you guys are making it out to be when you actually give it a chance.

I have NEVER watched Jersey Shore... Actually I haven't watched MTV in months...

Archived