Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I'll admit to the occasional guilty pleasure, but I refuse to make a habit of eating poorly. I'm not an in-your-face kind of person when it comes to eating, drinking, smoking, etc. I was just adding my $0.02. :D

Most of the Lean Pockets aren't that bad. The Hot Pockets can be kind of rough on the ol' diet. If I'm in the mood for wrecking a day calorie-wise, it won't be with HPs, it'll be with pizza, or a nice juicy burger.

The LPs I had today were only 270 calories apiece, and only 50 of that from fat. Not bad.

Hey, let's keep this simple. No need to bring any kind of sophistication to the debate.

That's the first time I've been accused of bringing sophistication to ANYTHING! :ols:

Thatswhatshesaid?

Well played, ol' chap. :ols:

You live in a dorm?

You aren't a freshman lol

Yep. Back to dorm living for me.

It's not so bad though. It's a grad student dorm, with a few of the FIU football players occupying the middle floors. My floor is all MBA students and law students though. And I don't have an actual roommate, it's just me and another guy sharing what's basically an apartment.

Plus, there's a large bay window in my living room that looks out towards downtown Miami (I'm all the way up on the 10th floor).

I lived in a dorm all 4 years.

You get NFLN? Lucky you.

I preferred living off campus in my fraternity house in college, but the dorm living is better for my study habits. And I don't have to worry about campus parking, as well as being able to sleep in until right before class.

And yeah, I get NFLN here, but I also got it on the cable at University of South Florida when I was a freshman. I don't think NFLN is that great, but I like the game replays.

So, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is that two girls, right here in my own neighborhood want me.

The bad news is that both are 14. :ols:

My neighbor's daughter throws herself at me every time I step outside. And tonight, some girl I didn't know (cute as hell, if I were 20 years younger) is staring at me the whole way up the street to go get my friend's dog for a walk.

As I catch up to her, she stumbles in her flip-flops, just about breaking her ankle in a pothole, and asks me if I "want to go speed-walking with her." :ols:

I politely said "no thanks," and explained that I was going dog walking. And she says, I **** you not, "That's OK. I'll just call another hot country boy." :ols:

Trust me, if she was 10 or 12 years older, I wouldn't be posting tonight. But I seem to have a knack for attracting kids. Women my age? Not so much.

Please help, Dear Abby. :doh:

Reward Offered to Teens for Bagging Creepy Predators in Cumberland, MD

AP Wire Services

08/12/2010

The War on Sexual Predators was taken to the next level last Thursday when City Council Officials passed a resolution to start actively rewarding teenagers for seeking out and reporting potential sex offenders. The legislation marks a shift to a more aggressive strategy in dealing with the growing number of perverted freaks in Cumberland, MD.

"This bill is an important step in cleansing our town of thirty something pervs" said Councilman Denkins. "We are hoping that some of these men who would even consider having relations with a teenage boy or girl are caught by pro-active measures taken by the very victims themselves. This bill empowers our youth."

Some teens were unsure, however. Melody Hopkins, 13, from Cumberland, said she wasn't quite sure how she might spot a potential predator. "It's really weird. I mean, like, how do you spot a perv? I guess I'll totally just go up to whatever old bald guy makes me feel creeped out and ask him if he wants to speedwalk with me. If that doesn't work I'll tell him he's hot and see what he does. Even if he totally looks like he got in a fight with the ugly tree."

click link for rest...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/08/15/AR2010081503232.html?hpid=topnews

love ya, hog. : )

:ols:

Great stuff, zoon. :cheers:

That being said, in all actuality, there is a very important manhunt going on in the Cumberland area right now. Some ****bag abducted a 6-year old girl about 10 days ago, molested her, tried to smash her head with a rock, then fled.

She drug herself to the nearest house, where she got help. There have been a few sightings of this piece of ****, but no arrest yet. I've never seen this town of 30 so collectively pissed off as it is right now.

Here's the ***hole: http://times-news.com/local/x664157519/Manhunt-ongoing-for-kidnapping-suspect

Archived