Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I also once left a pair of expensive sunglasses on the car. Watched in horror, as they flew off the back of the car and shattered on the payment.:(

I got that beat.

I once jumped in my truck and took off down the road. Problem is, I hadn't secured by glass sunroof cover the night before, and it was sitting loose on top of the roof. I heard the wind whistling and tried to grab it but it ripped out of my hands and shattered in the road behind me. $200 gone.

I got that beat.

I once jumped in my truck and took off down the road. Problem is, I hadn't secured by glass sunroof cover the night before, and it was sitting loose on top of the roof. I heard the wind whistling and tried to grab it but it ripped out of my hands and shattered in the road behind me. $200 gone.

I can't beat that other than I've had my hood come unlatched and nearly flew off as I was driving down the NJ Parkway North. The damn thing is all bent to hell now. I have a new hood for my Grand Cherokee Laredo but, I am having trouble locating hinges in a junk yard.

I also had vent visors ( http://www.car-stuff.com/ventvisor.htm ) on my S-10 and they also flew off on the NJ Parkway South lol.

I got that beat.

Guilty. Except it was a friends car. Right on Wisconsin Avenue. :doh:

I got that beat.

I can beat, I left my laptop my wallet my backpack and some clothes in the back of a taxi, and the guy took off right when I got down. He saw me yell at him to but he was gone.

I can beat, I left my laptop my wallet my backpack and some clothes in the back of a taxi, and the guy took off right when I got down. He saw me yell at him to but he was gone.

Are you Hispanic ?

I left a phone in a taxi in DC and called the phone, the cabbie answered and tried to punk me. Bad move on his part.

Are you Hispanic ?

I left a phone in a taxi in DC and called the phone, the cabbie answered and tried to punk me. Bad move on his part.

I prefer indigenous but yes I am I guess, how did you know? Taxi wasn't here in USA it was in Peru I was lucky i didn't have my passport in my backpack or I would of been screwed. Crazy thing my family knows where he lives. Once I go back am a pay him a little visit.

Never left my phone on the car. But I did once drive off with my wallet on there. Luckily some guy found it in the street and gave it to a cop. I had to go pick it up at the station. To my surprise, nothing appeared to be missing.

I also once left a pair of expensive sunglasses on the car. Watched in horror, as they flew off the back of the car and shattered on the payment.:(

Once, when I was like 10, I left my favorite Mickey Mouse watch (which played the Mickey Mouse song) on the top of my mom's car while I played football with the boys. My mom didn't know and she drove off, and it was gone forever :( I was so sad and never did get a replacement for that watch.

51FNET8XEQL._SS500_.jpg

I'm looking forward to my sophomore year of school. I'm feeling rather optimistic about it, indeed.

Same. It was fun being home but it's time to return to the college lifestyle if you know what I mean.

I can't wait for October. Hockey season begins and hopefully we'll win our first Beanpot since '88.

Once, when I was like 10, I left my favorite Mickey Mouse watch (which played the Mickey Mouse song) on the top of my mom's car while I played football with the boys. My mom didn't know and she drove off, and it was gone forever :( I was so sad and never did get a replacement for that watch.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FNET8XEQL._SS500_.jpg

I went through a few mickey watches....mom ran over one with the car :(

Archived