Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Am I the only one who gets annoyed by the deliberate misspellings/mockery of other teams' cities and nicknames?

i.e. Philthy Shegals, Dallass (insert one of a thousand here), New York Vagiants, etc.

We get it. We all hate those teams. But stuff like that is stupid, childish and annoying to read, IMNSHO.

QFT, I agree 100%.

Oh! That's why my boyfriend saw Gordon Ramsay that day! He said he and David Beckham just walked into his shop and the hangar, randomly. He had no idea why they were there.

I think this appearance was filmed months in advance

Still cool he saw him though

He was the one who got me so excited about watching cooking shows in the first place, him and his silly reality TV show

New York Giants. Philadelphia Eagles. Dallas Cowboys. Tony Romo. It's not that difficult, and it makes the rest of your post look more intelligent. Come on people.

Exactly.

I have a few people I'm almost ready to "unfriend" on facebook because their posts -- even the ones I agree with -- give me a headache. :ols:

There's one who regularly posts stuff like:

"Da DallASS Cow*****es sux u feel me 4 reel & ****!"

:doh:

I was just at my buddy's house, hadn't, seen him in a while, and he has a two year old female Pit. What a sweet dog.

I saw something some pages ago when I clicked on the thread about Five Guys being better than In-n-Out. I agree so much, actually just had Five Guys two months ago for the first time there's one in Carson. So good. In-n-Out is good too though.

Gordon CAN'T be as big an asshat as he is just on his commercials. Can he?

You pre-judge people and things that you have never experienced more than anyone I know (real life or internet-wise).

Maybe you need to actually experience some of the stuff that you hate off the bat. I don't care if you give it a chance and then hate it, but you're a full-blown hater.

You pre-judge people and things that you have never experienced more than anyone I know (real life or internet-wise).

Maybe you need to actually experience some of the stuff that you hate off the bat. I don't care if you give it a chance and then hate it, but you're a full-blown hater.

Its weird though, he is all for legalization of marijuana when hes never tried it himself...I dont get it.

Face of everyone in this thread when they found out that I had never gone to Five Guys before

uZiF9.jpg

I used to hate soccer so much but the WC turned me around

Sitting in a chat talking WC with a bunch of people, helped educate me

People should really be more open-minded, it really helps

:no: If I did that, I'd enjoy Twilight because it's popular :puke:

Not really.

Twilight's media image is that it's a largely hokey love story targeted towards teen girls. You don't like it because of its media image (which in this specific case, isn't an example of you being off in your pre-judgment).

Not really.

Twilight's media image is that it's a largely hokey love story targeted towards teen girls. You don't like it because of its media image (which in this specific case, isn't an example of you being off in your pre-judgment).

He hates Twilight bc it's about a scrawny, pasty white guy that the ladies love. Same reason he hates Justin Bieber and Michael Cera. Seth Rogen isn't scrawny, but he's a pasty and pretty goofy and also gets the ladies, so that's close enough.

I figured it wasn't the station; but then again, I've been away from D.C. so long and so much has changed; why not the signs at the Metro station, too? :ols:

Speaking of signs, apparently one of the original designers is whining now bc Metro has too much signage

I suspect that commercial is personalized for different markets (using Boston stations in the NE, subway stations in NY, etc). I mean, that's what I would do :cool:

He hates Twilight bc it's about a scrawny, pasty white guy that the ladies love. Same reason he hates Justin Bieber and Michael Cera. Seth Rogen isn't scrawny, but he's a pasty and pretty goofy and also gets the ladies, so that's close enough.

ACW looks like he fits that description. All except the part about the ladies.

Archived