Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You know, I'm actually feeling more excited about the college season than the pro season. Huh...this is new.

Then again, I enjoyed going to ECU games last year.

oh yeah, you are the ECU guy. How'd you like my Stangs giving ECU their only conference loss last year? :pfft:

And we play y'all in the season finale this year. Maybe it will be a preview of the CUSA title game. :D

oh yeah, you are the ECU guy. How'd you like my Stangs giving ECU their only conference loss last year? :pfft:

And we play y'all in the season finale this year. Maybe it will be a preview of the CUSA title game. :D

Hey there, man...go to hell! :D

Just puttin' that out there. :)

Juuuuuuuust kiddin'...maybe.

Hey Mr. You can't even find a girl to use you yet. :evilg:

Seriously, when you first start talking to a girl ask her to pick you up something stupid or silly like gum on the way to see you.

Gum is easy since most people pass a gas station/7-11 or the like, at some point home of on their way out.

Offer to give her the money when you see her. If she A: does not get it or B: takes the money, drop her. She is either selfish or inconsiderate, maybe both.

A pack of gum is cheap at 35 cents or so. If a girl is not willing to spend 35 cents on you...She can not possibly be wife material. She might be umm...stroke worthy. But not likely more than that.

EDIT: As I said before, it does not have to be gum. A soda, a bag of chips, whatever. Just not a condom or anything sexual. Don't be stupid guys.

This just seems pointless to me. Over time you're gonna find out these things, anyway. And it won't even take very long. I'm not into games.

The Ravens are not that good. Carolina is not that good either, but the Ravens are not the SB team that so many think they are.

You're basing this off the first preseason game of the season? Seriously?

One other thing. I think these two teams square off the final week of the season. If that's the case, then it only makes sense that neither team is gonna really show much of anything to the other team. Also, the Panthers were without 11 starters tonight. Don't know how you can possibly think the Ravens won't be good. Hell, they're gonna be a SB contender.

This beef jerky is SO ****ING INCREDIBLE !!!!

You haven't had jerky until you come to Centerville, TX. Right smack dab in the middle of Dallas and Houston. Woody's Smokehouse is the jerky capital of the world.

http://www.woodys-smokehouse.com/

I don't think I have EVER made a trip to Houston or back without stopping there. Beef jerky, elk jerky, buffalo jerky, turkey jerky, pork jerky. You name it and they've got it. You can even order online.

You haven't had jerky until you come to Centerville, TX. Right smack dab in the middle of Dallas and Houston. Woody's Smokehouse is the jerky capital of the world.

http://www.woodys-smokehouse.com/

I don't think I have EVER made a trip to Houston or back without stopping there. Beef jerky, elk jerky, buffalo jerky, turkey jerky, pork jerky. You name it and they've got it. You can even order online.

:drool:

It's on my list! I've had jerky from some place in New Mexico and that was awesome. I'll definitely have to hit that place up.

^ *Sigh*, just when I was starting to like you RP. Just so you know, it's never to late to come back, although it may take a little longer for devoted Brokeback fans such as yourself. How about after they start 0-3, is that reasonable? 0-5 perhaps?

:ols: Well the O's and Rangers have a series coming up soon. I think I'm gonna make an even more daring bet. Stay tuned. :D

But if there's one thing the Cowboys are good at, it's playing well in September. So I don't think 0-3 or 0-5 is gonna happen. ;)

:drool:

It's on my list! I've had jerky from some place in New Mexico and that was awesome. I'll definitely have to hit that place up.

I've never ordered online from there before, so I can't judge how that would be. I'm sure it wouldn't be the same. But if you are ever in the middle of nowhere in Texas, you should hit that place up. :ols:

I love the jalapeno beef jerky. :drool:

You would not believe how packed Woody's can get. The parking lot is often completely full.

Archived