Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Ok, new favorite jam band.......Papadosio. Mix Phish, STS9, Disco Biscuits and even a little Lotus, and you have these guys. Absolutley mindblowing.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX6GZNqcn3w&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX6GZNqcn3w&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Where'd that bro code thread go :silly:

...I just got asked out by a guy who used to be really good buddies with this guy I kinda dated this summer [now we're just friends]. I've known the one kid since my freshman year, but I had no idea they knew each other. I swear, for such a big school, VT can seem so small.

...I just got asked out by a guy who used to be really good buddies with this guy I kinda dated this summer [now we're just friends]. I've known the one kid since my freshman year, but I had no idea they knew each other. I swear, for such a big school, VT can seem so small.

How "kinda" is kinda?

We're going to need more details before an accurate Bro Code ruling can be handed down.

From that vague description, I'm leaning towards the guy asking you out having the green light to do so.

Yeah, I mean if they aren't "bros" anymore, then "bro" code doesn't apply since you have nothing to lose in terms of a friendship.

Even if they were still friends, but she only "kinda dated" the guy before it fizzled out and they turned into the dreaded "just friends" zone, I'd say there's still a lot of room there for it be alright if she dated one of his friends.

Sometimes people just aren't compatible in the romantic sense no matter what, and you can't hold it against your buddy if he swoops in and turns it into something substantial when it clearly wasn't going to go anywhere for you.

Okay wellllll it's complicated (no **** :silly:) but they stopped hanging out because Guy A (the one of who just asked me out) moved away for a semester. When he came back to visit, things were slowly ending with Guy B but we all ended up at the same party and they happily restarted the bromance. I'm fairly certain neither of them know about the other's interest in me, but we'll all be here the next two semesters.

I'm just not sure if it will ruin their friendship and honestly at this point, I'm not sure I like either of them enough for it to be worth it. Then again my happiness should be more important to me than their bromance...right?

/I hate this irritating drama stuff...you boys are so complicated.

Edit: Okay kinda = situation with Guy B is weird enough, he's super good friends with one of my best friends and he took me out a few times and we really get along but I'm assuming we're not together anymore because we'll hang out and stuff but we haven't been out in like a month and I haven't slept over in a couple of weeks...that means it's over right?

lol

I remember hearing a story like this from a girl calling in on the radio, and the host said

"Life's complicated for you hot tamales, isn't it?"

Relationships are complicated. And hence, way too much effort most of the time (see: spjunkies in "Do you think it's worth it" :silly: I jest)

Why can't people just go with their instincts and be honest? It would make life a lot more enjoyable.

Archived