Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Say what you want about the guy, but Emmitt Smith totally rocked with his HOF speech today. I loved the moment with Moose.

I can't deny it. He certainly did. I was sitting there thinking to myself...'When did this guy learn how to speak like this'?:drooley:

But seriously, the man was good. And he barely looked at any notes, if at all. I was definitely impressed. And it wasn't rehearsed or fake. One of the best speeches I've ever seen. And it severly pains me to say that, being that he's a Cowboy.

I can't deny it. He certainly did. I was sitting there thinking to myself...'When did this guy learn how to speak like this'?:drooley:

But seriously, the man was good. And he barely looked at any notes, if at all. I was definitely impressed. And it wasn't rehearsed or fake. One of the best speeches I've ever seen. And it severly pains me to say that, being that he's a Cowboy.

I loved that he kept it together when thanking Aikman and Irvin, but totally broke down when thanking Daryl Johnston. Moose is my favorite player, even more so than any of the triplets, and I'm happy he got the recognition he deserved.

So he pulled and you didn't. Sound like you left him without an option.

Let's put it this way. You know how Elaine on Seinfeld has "the vault" but Jerry says "everyone knows the combination so I'm not telling you". Well, it was almost a copycat. The "vault" was "unlocked."

I would call it sandbagging but it's such a douche move I can only call it backstabbing.

Let's put it this way. You know how Elaine on Seinfeld has "the vault" but Jerry says "everyone knows the combination so I'm not telling you". Well, it was almost a copycat. The "vault" was "unlocked."

I would call it sandbagging but it's such a douche move I can only call it backstabbing.

not everyone is obsessed with seinfeld and understands seinfeld metaphors

Seinfeld reference ? Nope. Never saw that one.

I have only seen about 10 total episodes of that show. Not that I didn't think it was funny, but just didn't care enough to record it.

Sounds like to me she was primed and you didn't pull the trigger, and your boy went for it ? Maybe he thought you didn't have the stones to do it and he gave you all night to do it. Did you tell him you were doing work ?

Seinfeld reference ? Nope. Never saw that one.

I have only seen about 10 total episodes of that show. Not that I didn't think it was funny, but just didn't care enough to record it.

Sounds like to me she was primed and you didn't pull the trigger, and your boy went for it ? Maybe he thought you didn't have the stones to do it and he gave you all night to do it. Did you tell him you were doing work ?

No, no no, it wasn't a competition or anything like that. If it was, I'd blame myself if that was the outcome.

It's kind of like, if your best friend tells you something and says you cannot tell anyone and then you go and tell someone who knows the person that most of all cannot know...well, you k now what is going to happen and you're a douchebag.

I've never watched an episode. Ditto for Friends. Very few sitcoms interest me. Never watched any of the CSI shows either. Same for The Office. I could go on, but you get the idea.

I'm just joking around. My brother isn't a big Seinfeld fan at all and he is a huge comedy dude.

Archived