Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Here we go Ben-gals, here we go! *clap clap*

In other news, Michael Irvin injured his ankle in a flag football game vs. a team whose defensive star is Maria Menunous. (sp?) Puss. :ols:

Hell, I'd probably get distracted and twist my ankle too :ols:

I dislike the Eagles and Eli and co more than the Cowboys.

EDIT: Why choose between Maria and Stacy? :ladiesman

Has anyone had a female roommate before? I'm looking at a situation where if I room with one of my coworkers, I'll save about $500 a month. I'm just really skeptical about having a female roommate. I don't really know her too well except our hours together during work but this will save both of us a lot of money and the location is ideal because it's close to orange line metro and both of us commute to Foggy Bottom every day.

Any experience stories, good/bad?

Has anyone had a female roommate before? I'm looking at a situation where if I room with one of my coworkers, I'll save about $500 a month. I'm just really skeptical about having a female roommate. I don't really know her too well except our hours together during work but this will save both of us a lot of money and the location is ideal because it's close to orange line metro and both of us commute to Foggy Bottom every day.

Are we talking about on an actual lease or just "technically"? lol

Actual year long lease lol.

Ok, I've never done that before. But I've pretty much lived with a girl before for a long time. I don't mean a GF or anything. But I have a friend who's a girl that I've known since I was about 5 years old. We have lived together before and it was fine. But it may be because I've known her for so long that I'm really comfortable.

I think the "don't want sex" advice is solid. That's a situation that has really low odds of working out well.

Other than that, most of the co-ed groups I've known have seemed pretty solid. They've generally been more along the lines of four-six people, though, usually renting out a house. Having just one roommate who happens to be female probably wouldn't be significantly different, but I can see why people would want to have at least one other member of their own sex in any sort of communal living situation. I'd be cool with living with a couple girls, but I don't think I'd want to live with only a couple girls.

Yeah sex is definitely not a part of the equation since I have a girlfriend.

My main concern is with the conflicting life styles and the fact that I don't really know her all that well. We only started talking at work about three weeks ago. We're both kind of stuck in the same crappy situation where we didn't apply for on campus housing at GW because we're transfer students and are now stuck looking at places along the metro lines which are a lot more expensive. Living together would mean saving close to $6000 over a year long period.

I'm leaning towards just doing it. Worse case, we don't get along and it ends up sucking. But I've already dealt with that once in the past so I'll be well prepared for it this time lol and I won't have to share a room this time.

Yeah sex is definitely not a part of the equation since I have a girlfriend.

My main concern is with the conflicting life styles and the fact that I don't really know her all that well. We only started talking at work about three weeks ago. We're both kind of stuck in the same crappy situation where we didn't apply for on campus housing at GW because we're transfer students and are now stuck looking at places along the metro lines which are a lot more expensive. Living together would mean saving close to $6000 over a year long period.

I'm leaning towards just doing it. Worse case, we don't get along and it ends up sucking. But I've already dealt with that once in the past so I'll be well prepared for it this time lol and I won't have to share a room this time.

You should be fine. Does your GF know the situation? I had a girl roommate for close to a year while I had a GF and things were fine. The big difference between your situation and mine is that this girl I was roommates with, I had known for most of my life. She was and still is one of my best friends since kindergarten. So it was easy for us to live together since we were so comfortable together.

I don't know how it will be with you, but best of luck. :)

Serendipity is opening up in Georgetown in a couple weeks? Hell ****ing yes! I loved that restaurant! Frozen Hot Chocolate and awesome Hamburgers :drool:

Nice! I've only been to the one in Vegas. I tried the peanut butter frozen hot chocolate this past trip, but I like the original the best.

Yeah but a good living situation is what I mostly want. She seems like a nice person though so we'll see what happens.

Actual year long lease lol.

Well, I've lived with a guy that wasn't my boyfriend and it was really cool. I rented out his basement room, and it was pretty sweet.

The traffic between San Diego and LA has gotten ridiculous. It wasn't like this 5 years ago. I just drove back at like 9:30 at night on a Sunday and there was mad traffic between like Oceanside and Laguna. And it was for no reason! It just opened up all of a sudden. God traffic is wack and weird.

Sometimes I feel like a real piece of ****.

Terrell Owens if going to say something stupid this year and very soon, why do teams put up with it? And Buck Showalter is an OG gangsta. That's it good night.

Terrell Owens if going to say something stupid this year and very soon, why do teams put up with it? And Buck Showalter is an OG gangsta. That's it good night.

He already has. Before the game last night, they were interviewing he and Ocho. He referred to himself as Batman, and Ocho was Robin. It was lame. And it seems as if that could be taken to mean that he's the main guy, and Ocho is 2nd fiddle.

Archived