Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

You can't possibly think the Hawks will be any good next season do you? :ols:

Think?

I know we will. I hate losing the guys that we lost, but we have such a solid core that we'll be okay. I can't imagine Niemi suiting up for another team, but Turco had a comparable season to his. We'll be fine :point2sky

Think?

I know we will. I hate losing the guys that we lost, but we have such a solid core that we'll be okay. I can't imagine Niemi suiting up for another team, but Turco had a comparable season to his. We'll be fine :point2sky

Turco sucks. Believe me, I'm a Stars fan, I know. :ols:

I don't know where the "whatever happened to es poster" thread is, but whatever happened to koolblue? He hasn't logged in since March.

I see him posting on FB here and there. I'm sure he'll be around more when the season starts. There's not much to do around here right now other than talk about the shuttle run or bicker over politics.

Does the sun actually shine on Utah? I thought that was just a myth. :pfft:

Kind of a myth. It does and fact shine,(and then some),but only during the 3 1/2 weeks of Spring/Summer we have here and when we NEED snow in the Winter. :silly:

Nothing like a mild case of heat exhaustion to make you realize you're being kind of an idiot.

Leave it to the medic to forget that his body needs water. ;) Be careful out there man. I don't have to tell you how important it is to stay hydrated.

And good Lord. Landry's bicep is almost wider than his waist. What a freak. I hope he can combine the physical tools with a little bit more smarts this year, and become the player we all believe he can be.

Very cool of him to hook you up like that too, GoSkins. I have a pair of Portis' and Betts' gloves. And I gave a pair of ST's to a friend for his birthday a few years back. They're one of my favorite pieces of sports memoribilia to collect.

Water wasn't the issue,(at first). I was over dressed,(jeans and dark blue shirt and hat),going at the very heat of the day,(with high humidity),and trying to fly up the trail like it was a nice cool morning. Sweat was absolutely dripping off me. Then came a few symptoms that I won't discuss and that turned it into a not so fun trip. That and one of my good lenses for the camera decided to break. Needless to say,I'm heavy on the learn part of live and learn,(as if I shouldn't have known better anyway). Just being stubborn.

Archived