Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Okay I get it.

Why would you tell him about that ? Why would you tell ANYONE.

It's your fault.

What is the name of that movie, 'She is into someone else' (?) ? Of course I can not remember now. :doh:

I know I know. I even said, I blame myself partially. But principles are principles nevertheless. Violation of brocode is a violation period.

Even bro code has limits. You have to establish them with your bro's before.

I don't really fully understand Sticksboi's story here, but I have to disagree about bro code needing established limits.

There's a line of plain decency that guys have to follow, just by common sense. Either your boys follow it, or they're not really one of your boys, end of story.

I don't really fully understand Sticksboi's story here, but I have to disagree about bro code needing established limits.

There's a line of plain decency that guys have to follow, just by common sense. Either your boys follow it, or they're not really one of your boys, end of story.

Meaning you agree.

Your bro's are established with a reason of understanding and communication.

I won't date one of my boy's ex's. But that is my own code. And I know my boy's would not date one of mine either.

Meaning you agree.

I won't date one of my boy's ex's. But that is my own code. And I know my boy's would not date one of mine either.

Yeah, my bad, I thought you meant that you have to have some kind of open understanding of what's off limits and what's not.

Yeah, it basically boils down to the company you keep. Run with a crappy group of guys, and expect it to bite you sooner or later.

I'm officially up and running on my brand new laptop.

This is the first new computer I've had since my original desktop that I got for college 5 years ago. I didn't know computers could run this fast and smoothly.

Congrats

I guess you are my main FSU source now that the other forum I go to went offline :(

I like the FSU defensive recruiting such as Nigel "Superman" Bradham

Meaning you agree.

Exactly. But that's common bro code. Everyone knows that dating your best friend's girl after a break up is a ****** move on any level. That should not have to be defined, I mean that would bear the question, didn't you learn anything from your pops?

The codes were established but regardless, exactly what Spartacus said, there are a sort of "10 Commandments" that everybody knows you don't break period. I don't hang out or associate with d-bags which is why this was very surprising.

Urbandictionary: Bro code

"an assumed list of rules between guys

general things you just dont do to your bros. "

"A set of rules meant to be a guideline to live by between Bro's. The rules began as unwritten rules to follow but because of the Pussification of America haven't been followed properly and for some men they needed to be spelled out in bold print."

Okay. Yesterday's hike went far better than Thursdays. Better prepared mostly,but some cooler weather half way in to the hike helped. Mount Timpanogos Trail. Most guides have it around the 7-7 1/2 mile,(one way),area with an elevation change of about 4,580ft. worth of elevation change. Huge switch backs on this one along with some fairly steep,sometimes nearly hand over hand climbing. One part is about 3/4 of a mile over a slide area. Made it to the summit and back and nothing but a few scrapes and a bit of a sunburn. Much better. :)

Preseason football today

Dallas is going to get embarrassed

I don't give two ****s how the game turns out. I am pre-gaming it right now, and in about an hour I will be ****faced, because I always treat the first preseason game like a regular season game. Then I'll tone it down some for the rest of the preseason.

Apple store was packed today because of tax free weekend. They had a roped off line inside the mall.

Don't fix it if it ain't broke.

It always amazes me how slammed Apple stores are when I walk by one.

Every other store in the mall could be slow with a few customers looking around, but the Apple store has tons of people looking around or getting help from their technicians.

Preseason football today

Dallas is going to get embarrassed

Here we go Ben-gals, here we go! *clap clap*

In other news, Michael Irvin injured his ankle in a flag football game vs. a team whose defensive star is Maria Menunous. (sp?) Puss. :ols:

It always amazes me how slammed Apple stores are when I walk by one.

Every other store in the mall could be slow with a few customers looking around, but the Apple store has tons of people looking around or getting help from their technicians.

I'm pretty sure you already know, but Fortson got kicked off

Your thoughts, boss

I'm pretty sure you already know, but Fortson got kicked off

Your thoughts, boss

He's a playmaker for sure, but FSU will recover. His backup is a really good 4 star sophomore from Miami, and the offense runs through Christian Ponder, not any one specific WR or RB, so FSU will be fine.

It's too bad for Fortson though. His head is not on straight at all.

A lot of people within the program are glad he's finally gone since they don't have to worry about him getting in serious trouble now. He's someone else's problem from here on out.

Mmmm....as it turns out, Menunous is a two-way player. Yum. :pfft:

I'm more of a Stacy Keibler fan myself, but I'd like Maria sack me anytime. Am I right fellas?

(that bad joke was too obvious to let go)

I'm more of a Stacy Keibler fan myself, but I'd like Maria sack me anytime. Am I right fellas?

(that bad joke was too obvious to let go)

Yeah, when Stacy made that catch between her thighs, I thought "if you like to...." Nevermind. You can probably figure out what I thought. :ols:

Lol Jenn Sterger was in the news lately

I somewhat believe that story.

Sterger looks a LOT like a younger version of Brett's wife. And she's hot anyway. So it's not crazy to think that Brett would like her a little bit. Plus he's a pro athlete. A lot of pro athletes do sketchy, scummy things.

But Sterger also loves attention and even though she didn't directly leak this story, it's still a little suspicious given her overall character.

In the end, I don't care too much about it other than the fact that one supposed picture features Brett showing himself off while wearing just a pair of a Crocs. Classy look.

:drool:

I watched an old episode of Entourage last night. And boy, Sarah Carter is fine. :cloud9:

Entourage is all hot women. It's Sex & The City for Men. Instead of designer dresses, shoes, and fancy apartments, it's foreign sports cars, super models, and cool music.

The year is 1946, and in a war torn world, a single flower blooms and that flower is an angry Japanese monster named Godzilla. Fortunately, there was one man that could help, Colonel Tom Parker. The colonel took this monster, cleaned him up and put him on stage under the name the Rolling Stones. The first concert was a sell out with many, many, many people eaten. But those that survived raved about the undeniable harmonies and brutally honest lyrics of what they had just seen. And out of the wreckage of that concert crawled the woman that would later give birth to me, not once but four times, cause in those days if they didn't like the way you looked they would send you back in to bake a little longer. After four times they just decided to cut off my tail, but you can still see it in the British museum, which interestingly enough, is in France. Not the France you're thinking of, but a much better one, built with palm trees and leprechauns, but I digress. In fact, I used to be a professional digressor, but I don't wanna get off the track, so I'll tell you about the time I was a professional digressor. The year was 2021, and I had just returned from a brief vacation where I had eaten more than my fill of tacos. Not the tacos you're thinking of. Did I ever tell you about the time I started Gracie Films?

Archived