Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Stupid Tony Kornheiser took the week off

Guess I'll have to listen to the Sklar Bros Podcast

Listen to Packer!

Btw, don't know if you've listened to him before on Friday's or not, but lately Cedric 'Cornbread' Maxwell has been co-hosting then. That guy is a riot. He does nothing but stir up **** for 4 hours!:drooley:

He already has. Before the game last night, they were interviewing he and Ocho. He referred to himself as Batman, and Ocho was Robin. It was lame. And it seems as if that could be taken to mean that he's the main guy, and Ocho is 2nd fiddle.

That's what Ocho said too...

Chad went along with it. TO and he were just deflecting the question and obviously certain people took it to mean more than it did.

I didn't take it to mean more than it did. I clearly said it 'could be' taken a certain way. I was just responding to the poster who was wondering how long it would take before TO said something stupid.

I didn't take it to mean more than it did. I clearly said it 'could have' been taken a certain way. I was just responding to the poster who was wondering how long it would take before TO said something stupid.

I took it so say the were partners. Ren and Stimpy, Shake and Bake, Laverne and Shirley, Gilligan and Skipper.

None more important than the other, just partners. I didn't see it as a stupid statement.

Well who took it that way ?

How about this : http://www.celebmagnet.com/2010/07/terrell-owens-ochocinco-signes-bengals.html

Maybe you and some others will understand it now.

It was a stupid statement, TO ME, because everyone I know would associate Batman as the 'main' guy, compared to Robin. He was the more dominant of the two characters. Could it be taken to mean they are gonna be a great 'duo'? Sure. I'm just telling you how I perceive most people took it. But I don't give a crap about either guy. So its, whatev.

It was a stupid statement, TO ME, because everyone I know would associate Batman as the 'main' guy, compared to Robin. He was the more dominant of the two characters. Could it be taken to mean they are gonna be a great 'duo'? Sure. I'm just telling you how I perceive most people took it. But I don't give a crap about either guy. So its, whatev.

Read the link. Clearly you didn't.

It's definitely going to be interesting watching the Bengals this year. Once Jordan Shipley and Gresham get comfortable with everything, the Bengals will be tough to stop. As long as their o-line can keep Palmer upright, they shouldn't have a problem getting into the endzonw with ease, considering how good their running game is.

He already has. Before the game last night, they were interviewing he and Ocho. He referred to himself as Batman, and Ocho was Robin. It was lame. And it seems as if that could be taken to mean that he's the main guy, and Ocho is 2nd fiddle.

....Ochocinco keeps referring to him as Batman on Twitter.

They won't get embarrassed

They might lose but they are practically playing at home

Wonder if big BSU fan ACW will be in attendance

It will definitely be a fun game to watch, and I'm all for giving the non BCS conference schools a shot as long as they prove they can play with the big boys. This will be a good test for Boise

Lmao

This is actually Bobby Cox's 2nd run as Braves manager

First time he was fired and replaced by Torre :ols:

You're just now realizing this?

And I don't get why that's so funny. The man won 14 straight division titles (and counting), including the '95 World Series. And he's won more games than just about anyone in baseball.

Cox also played 3B for the Yankees when Mantle was there.

Archived