Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

On 1/18/2020 at 9:34 PM, twa said:

Took my 7 yr old GD to the steakhouse, He did a number on a 16oz sirloin.

Now If I can only break him of that steak sauce nonsense, training wheels definitely coming off his appetite.

Well done with A1 and a side salad. THAT's how steak is meant to be consumed. 

23 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Well done with A1 and a side salad. THAT's how steak is meant to be consumed. 

Hopefully that is sarcasm. That's like buying a Ferrari at full price with the engine of a Volkswagen beetle. Total waste of money. Just go ahead and get you a Salisbury steak. 

@Riggo-toni i envy the talent---i suck at drawing/painting/sculpting, among many other things

btw---yall owe some thanks to @Mr. Sinisterfor being the guy who stepped up to tell b/bng about the problem post, helping to keep the thread safe 

that kind of thing will be important moving forward---to point:

i will now remake the random thread later as prev discussed and due to skinsmarydu incessant nagging in pm (like a half dozen every day and i wasn't here for a week so they're all piled up)...also she's led a rather mild demand for the renewal of another 'random'  thread that got put in archive and can't be resuscitated so i'll make a new version of it, too...

so look for that on a social platform near you

now for your god's sake mary can you please please stop hounding me day and night

p.s.---i'll give you guys soem time to wrap up conversations before i lock this one, but start posting in the new one for new stuff

Archived