Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Warhead36 said:

Am I the only one that likes to pack for trips at least a couple days in advance? That way I can just grab my stuff and go the day of and not stress over forgetting stuff.

I packed 6-8 weeks in advance for my last trip. Did a practice pack. Got rid of everything that wasn’t absolutely essential. I gave myself a B for that packing job. 

For most work trips, I have certain gear that’s for travel only so it stays packed. I have separate travel-size toiletries and gear.  Ironic thing is I don’t really have to worry about forgetting stuff on a work trip, because most small stuff the hotel can cover me or work doesn’t mind paying for it. 

But its a craft. Im always trying to find lighter, better stuff to travel with. 

4 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I pack within twenty minutes. I figure,I'll buy anything else once I get there. I generally have a good idea of what I am taking with me. 

It's a vacation. I roll with it. 

I wish I could do that. Travel with kids and one toddler is a different animal. They need some gear to make your life and their life easier. 

Ive has to recondition my wife not to think of me as some kind of pack animal. 

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

What do you need Netflix for? You have a dildo on your coffee table.

That doesn’t even make sense 

38 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I pack within twenty minutes. I figure,I'll buy anything else once I get there. I generally have a good idea of what I am taking with me. 

It's a vacation. I roll with it. 

Same

12 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

People going to be so mad at Dave’s new special. 

12 hours ago, Chew said:

I heard it's trash :( 

It's gold.  It's only trash if you're easily offended.  He's not taking any prisoners in this one and goes pretty hard....and anytime a comedian can attack his audience, I think that's pretty amazing.  When he goes on about doing an impression of someone spouting stupid stuff and goes "...guess who I'm impersonating?" and a couple audience members go "Trump!!" and then he's like, "No, it's YOU!!!"  Just awesome.

It's very clear that he does not give a **** and it's fantastic.

I have a reoccurring dream that I'm at my family's beach house and it's the very last day of the week we are there.

I haven't been to the beach or the boardwalk the entire week.

I go to both, but it's extremely depressing.

I have one mission when I go on vacation, do whatever the f*** I feel like doing.

F*** a plan.

1 hour ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It's gold.  It's only trash if you're easily offended.  He's not taking any prisoners in this one and goes pretty hard....and anytime a comedian can attack his audience, I think that's pretty amazing.  When he goes on about doing an impression of someone spouting stupid stuff and goes "...guess who I'm impersonating?" and a couple audience members go "Trump!!" and then he's like, "No, it's YOU!!!"  Just awesome.

Sold!

11 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I think that's the best machine to build the titties.

Too bad i was more like the previous person built an apocalyptic bean burrito. Wiped it down twice and still couldnt get rid of the smell.

Probably one of them dudes that go almost an entire day without showering, then decide to hit the gym like a saiyan warrior, leaving a contrail of assballs everywhere they go.

1 hour ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

I have one mission when I go on vacation, do whatever the f*** I feel like doing.

F*** a plan.

I'm a planner for the most part, specifically when it comes to leaving for trips, time coming home, etc.  Which used to drive my wife crazy (before we had dogs), because we would be on the way to the beach and I would already be discussing what time we are getting up to drive home and the plan, etc. 

When I'm there, it's a really small beach, so I know all the local restaurants I want to eat at, which day really isn't important.  Each day, I wake up and see what everyone is doing or where they are (pool, beach, etc.) as we rent a house with my best friend and his family.  Then roll with whatever.  Hell, in our trip this past June, I didn't even go on the beach, I hung out at the pool at the house we rented.  

Wife took our daughter a few times by herself and with our friends and their kids.  For the most part, we all chilled at the pool the majority of the time.  **** sand.

3 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Lol yeah it was great. Chew lives in Colorado. I can see a lot people there being triggered. 

I make those hose kind of jokes all the time so I was dying the entire time. 

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

**** sand.

You used to be my friend.

I can't get enough of the beach. I could surf, bellyboard and ESPECIALLY bodysurf all day.

Agree that there needs to be plans for departure and return.

Other than that, I have an idea of what the local area presents me - and I wing it.  

Archived