Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Chew be out in the mountains in his uggs and north face gear. 

Slide thru CO and smoke something, bro.  Smacked hikes are amazing, every American should smoke a doob and hike through RMNP.  

And before you make excuses, they have trails that are accessible to the handicapped.

dsc2637x-edit1.jpg

3 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

My wife is from the mountains. She still loves to hike. 

I simply say...have fun...PCS will send me pictures. 

Your wife goes hiking with PCS?  You may want to ask yourself why she talks about how sore her legs are yet her boots are squeaky clean. 

3 hours ago, Chew said:

Slide thru CO and smoke something, bro.  Smacked hikes are amazing, every American should smoke a doob and hike through RMNP.  

And before you make excuses, they have trails that are accessible to the handicapped.

dsc2637x-edit1.jpg

I’m actually going to Colorado next year for a family friends wedding. I’ll take you up on that offer but I’m not smoking. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I’m actually going to Colorado next year for a family friends wedding. I’ll take you up on that offer but I’m not smoking. 

Nice.  I'm gonna help you lose your virginity.  

2 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Currently sipping a bourbon, sparking the imagination and stepping into some Tosh.

Word ?

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

Probably going to hide in the Tysons Corner mall from 5 to 8 today or until the kids dissipate and stop begging for candy. Seriously. I just want to sit at home and watch TV. Why do I have to get the doorbell? 

Unless you do something to your place that says "I like kids, please come eat my candy!" You shouldn't.

Halloween is awesome, I don't get some of y'all on that one.  I'll be doing term papers and watching scary movies, no candy because I don't want the interruptions this year.  Look forward to takin my own kids out one day or at least with one of my friends troop again.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

Halloween is awesome, I don't get some of y'all on that one.  I'll be doing term papers and watching scary movies, no candy because I don't want the interruptions this year.  Look forward to takin my own kids out one day or at least with one of my friends troop again.

a costume party is awesome but you openly admit you don't want the interruptions. Kids ringing my doorbell at 6:30 when I'm watching the news is an interruption. 

Better to not deal with it and just have dinner at the mall and go shopping. 

1 minute ago, ixcuincle said:

a costume party is awesome but you openly admit you don't want the interruptions. Kids ringing my doorbell at 6:30 when I'm watching the news is an interruption. 

Better to not deal with it and just have dinner at the mall and go shopping. 

I got a 10 page paper due Friday, kiddies gonna have to wait.  Most anything else, sure, but you sound more like you don't like kids then Halloween.  When you got headphones on listening to tech videos while they play just dance so they can in same room as you, its all context man.  

Archived