Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

I got a 10 page paper due Friday, kiddies gonna have to wait.  Most anything else, sure, but you sound more like you don't like kids then Halloween.  When you got headphones on listening to tech videos while they play just dance so they can in same room as you, its all context man.  

No I love kids. I just don't want to get the doorbell. 

Cape Alava, WA to West Quoddy Head, ME...westernmost point in the lower 48 to the easternmost point.

54 hours straight drive according to Google maps. 

If you had a minivan with six drivers. Minimal stops. It takes ~3 mins to fill up a tank. Could your team do it in under 57 hours?

28 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

No I love kids. I just don't want to get the doorbell. 

I'm tempted to go get some candy to help anyway I can with the distraction that is this paychotic world right now more I think about it.  Small part in a big world, I get where you coming from.  This is where you ouythe dish outside with the candy in it, work smarter not harder : )

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

Probably going to hide in the Tysons Corner mall from 5 to 8 today or until the kids dissipate and stop begging for candy. Seriously. I just want to sit at home and watch TV. Why do I have to get the doorbell? 

Image result for quit being a drama queen gif

Just leave the porch light off, don't answer the door and watch TV.  

Image result for it's that easy gif

Most of the time people have no business ringing the doorbell these days anyway. If I didn't know you were coming why would I get the door? Open it and see Jehovah's Witness. Do you have some time to talk? No. 

People here in this neighborhood leave cards and advertisement on doors. There's no point answering the doorbell anymore. If you want to contact me phone or text me. I'm not getting the door unless it's something like pizza or food. 

13 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Cape Alava, WA to West Quoddy Head, ME...westernmost point in the lower 48 to the easternmost point.

If you had a minivan with six drivers. Minimal stops. It takes ~3 mins to fill up a tank. Could your team do it in under 57 hours?

What are you Bandit ? 

Even with that many drivers, next to impossible. Besides a trip that far is poointless unless you take in the sights. Not to mention at least one of you is going to have to take a dump along the way. 

26 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

Depends on how good the sex is and if the cops leave us alone.

5 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

If I didn't know you were coming why would I get the door?

Amen.  Friends or family, we don't care.  If you ring our doorbell and we're not expecting you and you didn't call or text beforehand, we'll sit on the couch and keep watching TV like nothing happened.  No exceptions.

10 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

What are you Bandit ? 

Even with that many drivers, next to impossible. Besides a trip that far is poointless unless you take in the sights. Not to mention at least one of you is going to have to take a dump along the way. 

Sacrifices must be made. Adult diapers are a thing. The van could be provisioned with food and water. Switch drivers during fueling stops.

2 minutes ago, Chew said:

Amen.  Friends or family, we don't care.  If you ring our doorbell and we're not expecting you and you didn't call or text beforehand, we'll sit on the couch and keep watching TV like nothing happened.  No exceptions.

My doorbell was disconnected the day I moved in 34 years ago.

of course with the pack of dogs there is no need for one. 

45 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

We drove from Charlotte, NC to Seattle, WA in about 60 hours I think.  Some of the most fun my wife and I ever had together. 

The whole cross country road trip thing is legit, had a blast.  Definitely something everyone should do at least once.  Lincoln, NE was the coolest little town. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That’s the kind of stuff that makes me not want to hang out with you 

So to be clear, you DON'T want one of these tight-bum, hipster yoga pants babes that are walking around downtown Denver in droves???

6 minutes ago, Chew said:

The whole cross country road trip thing is legit, had a blast.  Definitely something everyone should do at least once.  Lincoln, NE was the coolest little town. 

I would say the same thing to you as I would say to this woman if she tried to seduce me. 

PitifulMarriedHadrosaurus-small.gif

giphy_5.gif

5 minutes ago, Chew said:

So to be clear, you DON'T want one of these tight-bum, hipster yoga pants babes that are walking around downtown Denver in droves???

What, so his musclehead ass can talk to them shorties in his Hans Delterlander voice? Be like "I'm gonna eat you opp like one of muh protein bahs!" Starting an ass/tittie stampede

17 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Don't mess with twa!!!

never underestimate a pack of Chihuahuas

Related image

my wife's Peke bit me again saturday, he's like....push me with that foot again big boy.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What, so his musclehead ass can talk to them shorties in his Hans Delterlander voice? Be like "I'm gonna eat you opp like one of muh protein bahs!" Starting an ass/tittie stampede

An ass & tits stampede?!  Might have to break out the lawn chair for that one. 

p7+(Custom).jpg

Yall bring up good points. Should get a nasty dog to discourage people from coming around here. Then no one will ever knock on my door unless I approve. Been having too much of that lately. Other day someone kept knocking at my door.I had no idea who it was. Freaked me out. Are you trying to hurt me or something? Go away. 

Archived