Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wall-E makes me cry like a toddler every damn time.

Ghost brought me close to tears...not Patrick Swayze's character getting killed - who gives a damn, but seeing young Demi Moore had cut off her beautiful long hair...THAT was heartbreaking. Not as bad as say, if Selma Hayek got breast reduction surgery, but still...

Compare this

young-demi-moore-in-gold-silk-dress-phot

to this and tell me you're not saddened

d5d3d39844ba602747ea41b3f208e7fd--best-s

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The introduction of UP was nice. I didn't cry but them feels

You're still a virgin so you don't understand what it's like to love a woman, which is why you probably didn't cry actual tears. 

10 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This beezy charging 30 bucks for pg&e. The apartment holds 6, how da **** is our pg&e 180 when half the people don't even spend any time there and I know god damn well the ac isn't on. I'm in my rooming sweatin to death and then this beezy leaves a fat as chode in the bathroom without flushing 

Did you ask to see the bill?  

Edit:  seems to be on par with what others are posting online about their bills:  http://www.city-data.com/forum/california/1117614-what-your-average-electricity-gas-bill.html (2010)

2016 - https://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-how-much-is-your-pg-and-e-bill-per-month

15 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

This beezy charging 30 bucks for pg&e. The apartment holds 6, how da **** is our pg&e 180 when half the people don't even spend any time there and I know god damn well the ac isn't on. I'm in my rooming sweatin to death and then this beezy leaves a fat as chode in the bathroom without flushing 

Get it put in your name.  Then you hold all cards.  ;)

7 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My electric bill for this last month was only $87. No AC, just me.  Three bedroom house.

In summer, it runs balls out at night, like to 63.  I turn it up to 73 when I get up at around 6, and it stays that way until I get home in the afternoon and have a hot flash.  I've got a fan/heater under my desk here, and in the winter when I keep it around 68, I have those darn flannel shirts that can be removed upon the inevitable hot flash.  :D

Archived