Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I prefer cash also. I pay for nearly everything with cash. 

As Taze said the other day, and Wu said a while back...C.R.E.A.M. 

I used to live this life... NSFW -Language

Forgot to say this as a random thought : 

Met Ron Rivera last night. Nice dude. 

I submit Fernando Vina as being the most random appearance in any video. 

31 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

FFS, Y'ALL...CASH. 

First of all, it can't be tracked.  And second, it can't be tracked. 

Look...I only got a checking account in 1996 to buy my old house...never used another check.  Money orders for everything.  Feds knew my bills got paid, but couldn't account for where the **** I spent the rest of it.  It's called "life off the grid".  (Unless you like everyone that can hack anything knowing where you spent everything.)  Think about it. 

Image result for tin foil hat

I love ya, but I don't worry about all that.  You're not completely off the grid if you use computers, cell phones, internet, etc. :)

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh, I'll use my debit card at the nail salon...things I don't mind being known...at a grocery store, dollar store, etc. 

No liquor stores.  Certain habits require better discretion.  :D  But my earnings are cash, and usually gone before I get home from work.  He pays bills, I can usually get the rest.  Easy peasy.

Nope. Cash for all that stuff too ( for my wife). 

My mindset says...they are getting tips...I'll give them cash. 

You can't spend all your cash that quickly though miss. Perhaps a portion is saved and a portion is spent. 

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Nope. Cash for all that stuff too ( for my wife). 

My mindset says...they are getting tips...I'll give them cash. 

You can't spend all your cash that quickly though miss. Perhaps a portion is saved and a portion is spent. 

I said I would, not that I usually do...and tips are always in cash.  I ain't that dumb. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

What happens in the rtt stays in the rtt...

There you go.  :silly: 

15 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Oh, I'll use my debit card at the nail salon...things I don't mind being known...at a grocery store, dollar store, etc. 

No liquor stores.  Certain habits require better discretion.  :D  But my earnings are cash, and usually gone before I get home from work.  He pays bills, I can usually get the rest.  Easy peasy.

Ok, I just gotta know why not at a liquor store?  

18 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I love ya, but I don't worry about all that.  You're not completely off the grid if you use computers, cell phones, internet, etc. :)

That is not always true. Where is not, who certainly can be. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What happens in the rtt stays in the rtt...

Not true. Are you still RTT ? I thought you had moved on to something else. 

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Ok, I just gotta know why not at a liquor store?  

Why do they need to track what I am drinking ? Duh. 

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

FFS, Y'ALL...CASH. 

First of all, it can't be tracked.  And second, it can't be tracked. 

Look...I only got a checking account in 1996 to buy my old house...never used another check.  Money orders for everything.  Feds knew my bills got paid, but couldn't account for where the **** I spent the rest of it.  It's called "life off the grid".  (Unless you like everyone that can hack anything knowing where you spent everything.)  Think about it. 

nice. I'm always looking for a trusting, low-security, high cash target. The Feds are getting wise to my girl scout cookie table MO. 

25 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Why do they need to track what I am drinking ? Duh. 

I guess I just don't care enough if they know or track what I drink.  I don't see how that information could be used in a way to harm me.   Unless one was violating some court mandated punishment where they couldn't drink, etc.

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I guess I just don't care enough if they know or track what I drink.  I don't see how that information could be used in a way to harm me.   Unless one was violating some court mandated punishment where they couldn't drink, etc.

I don't care about that either ( I can drink all day if someone else drives, or I keep my silly self at home ) . I have a bigger problem with someone, whom I barely know...that says "I saw you on my friends facebook page". 

Headed to the new D&B in a few minutes. All you can eat wings and 10 bucks game credit. 

Commercials were a scam ( where is my tin foil hat ? ) ...looks like today is the last day though. 

26 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I don't care about that either ( I can drink all day if someone else drives, or I keep my silly self at home ) . I have a bigger problem with someone, whom I barely know...that says "I saw you on my friends facebook page". 

Headed to the new D&B in a few minutes. All you can eat wings and 10 bucks game credit. 

Commercials were a scam ( where is my tin foil hat ? ) ...looks like today is the last day though. 

We need a "get together" again.  I'll drive anywhere.  Most weekends are free.  But not as loud as D & B.  Maybe we can play sports trivia at a Buffalo Wild Wings.

5 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Exactly.  My boss is super active on our business FB page, and she knows I don't want to be in any pics.  None.  She posted one from the street food thing, but didn't post my name, (thankful that she thought twice about that)... just "Look at my girls" yada yada.

8 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I get that.  Where is the new D&B located?

Just now, pjfootballer said:

We need a "get together" again.  I'll drive anywhere.  Most weekends are free.  But not as loud as D & B.  Maybe we can play sports trivia at a Buffalo Wild Wings.

The Buffalo Wild Wings in University closed down.  There is a nice one at Afton Village in Concord though, right off I-85.  I'm down for hanging out and trivia, let's do it fellas @pjfootballer  @Kosher Ham   

I warn you, my trivia pimp hand is way strong.  

Image result for trivia pimp hand

11 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

The Buffalo Wild Wings in University closed down.  There is a nice one at Afton Village in Concord though, right off I-85.  I'm down for hanging out and trivia, let's do it fellas @pjfootballer  @Kosher Ham   

I warn you, my trivia pimp hand is way strong.  

I'm single. My right hand is probably stronger....:rofl89:

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Exactly.  My boss is super active on our business FB page, and she knows I don't want to be in any pics.  None.  She posted one from the street food thing, but didn't post my name, (thankful that she thought twice about that)... just "Look at my girls" yada yada.

I get the social media (facebook, instagram, etc.) and not wanting people, especially co-workers, bosses, etc. all in your business.  Just personally, don't think too much about paying with a credit card for just about everything.

Just now, pjfootballer said:

I'm single. My right hand is probably stronger....:rofl89:

Walking into BWW like "Sup!?"

Image result for one arm bigger from masturbation

Just now, DaGoonie55 said:

If I’m ever in charlotte, you know we have to meet up.  

I'm pretty sure that's the 11th Commandment. 

"When-eth in Charlotte, NC, thy Goonie shall meet-eth up-eth with Taze, Kosh and PJ"

11 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

nevermind...feels...

like the first time...

feels like the very first time....

19 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Walking into BWW like "Sup!?"

I'm pretty sure that's the 11th Commandment. 

"When-eth in Charlotte, NC, thy Goonie shall meet-eth up-eth with Taze, Kosh and PJ"

You guys come up with a Saturday before the holidays and I'm there.

Archived