Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Picked up my nephew from his moms today since my bro was running late. She must have been getting ready to workout, because she opened the door and was in her sports bra and yogas.

I can be honest here and confess. Before my brother even married her, over a decade ago, I could not get over how breathtakingly sexy she was, and she hasn't changed all that much, in her mid 30's. 

Of course I buried most of this while they were married, and she was like a 3rd sister almost, which is probably rare for an interracial in-law situation. But I admit that there was always a considerable physical attraction there, and seeing her like that today brought all of that back.

Makes it even worse sometimes because of her and my brothers relationship being so awkwardly "go out of your way" formal now, yet she and I talk just like we always have, and she is currently single, and I am not in a committed relationship.

It's totally stupid and reckless to even think it, and yet I have been thinking about her off and on since we left.

Son of a ****

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Picked up my nephew from his moms today since my bro was running late. She must have been getting ready to workout, because she opened the door and was in her sports bra and yogas.

I can be honest here and confess. Before my brother even married her, over a decade ago, I could not get over how breathtakingly sexy she was, and she hasn't changed all that much, in her mid 30's. 

Of course I buried most of this while they were married, and she was like a 3rd sister almost, which is probably rare for an interracial in-law situation. But I admit that there was always a considerable physical attraction there, and seeing her like that today brought all of that back.

Makes it even worse sometimes because of her and my brothers relationship being so awkwardly "go out of your way" formal now, yet she and I talk just like we always have, and she is currently single, and I am not in a committed relationship.

It's totally stupid and reckless to even think it, and yet I have been thinking about her off and on since we left.

Son of a ****

Would be probably odd if y'all hooked up.  Think Tommy and Johnny Gavin with Janet, could be the worst case scenario :(

On 10/12/2017 at 6:57 PM, youngchew said:

Custom Lebrons arrived :wub: #shoeslut

So, was thinking about getting either some custom LeBron's, Paul George or Kyrie Nikes.....did the customization thing and asked the wife which of the three she liked best and she said they all look ****ing horrible.

Tha ****?

Anyhow, not really caring that much about her opinion since she's a hater.  Which design of shoe do y'all like best?   I was leaning heavily towards the new KI shoes.  Gonna go black with the Tarheel Blue where I could.

14 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Would be probably odd if y'all hooked up.  Think Tommy and Johnny Gavin with Janet, could be the worst case scenario :(

Oh god, Tommy and Johnny was a total cluster****. Always told myself I could never do something like that, but today a little voice that sounded like the Kryptkeeper answered, "Could you?"

So its been like several hours of:

"No I could never do that"

"Could you?"

"Absolutely not"

"Could you?"

"Nope, not me"

"Could you?"

:chair:

22 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Oh god, Tommy and Johnny was a total cluster****. Always told myself I could never do something like that, but today a little voice that sounded like the Kryptkeeper answered, "Could you?"

So its been like several hours of:

"No I could never do that"

"Could you?"

"Absolutely not"

"Could you?"

"Nope, not me"

"Could you?"

:chair:

I hear ya dawg.  You'll figure it out and do the best thing for everyone involved.  

1 minute ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I have no idea who johnny, janet, or Tommy 

Rescue Me, gritty firefighter drama that used to come on FX back in the day when their tv lineup was probably the best in the business

pics

Ain't happening :ols:

But she's creole, w/ green eyes, keeps her hair short and styled, and usually dyes her hair a dark crimson.

23 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I hear ya dawg.  You'll figure it out and do the best thing for everyone involved.  

Once i wake up, I'll be back to normal :ols:

I can control myself, so this aint gonna end up in some crazy passion fight to the death. Plus, the there's no way this could be kept secret anyway, and I couldn't look at my nephew or brother, without feeling guilty

Think I'll just settle for one of them Happy Gilmore dreams and call it a day.

As tempting as it sounds, I’d also go high road.  Can’t have the family leftovers.  Says 37 years old goon.   21 year old goon would sing a different tune and wreck a family.  Thank goodness for aging wisely.  

I’m going to the Browns game Sunday.  Friend has an extra ticket in the dog pound.  Pretty stoked to see Mariota and Danny Shelton play.  

7 hours ago, Springfield said:

I cannot watch This is Us without crying profusely.  

I hear ya, Tokyo Drift does that the to me. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

My back is aching. I was in bed like 16 hours today. 

Sucks. Harvey Weinstein does weigh a lot and he’s got a lot of sexual aggression to get out of his system from the past week or so.

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Son of a ****

You still thinking she just came to the door dressed like that by accident? She knew you were coming      By to pick up your nephew. 

6 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Anyhow, not really caring that much about her opinion since she's a hater.  Which design of shoe do y'all like best?   I was leaning heavily towards the new KI shoes.  Gonna go black with the Tarheel Blue where I could.

Tar Heel blue on a KI shoe?  That's just blasphemy.  :ols:

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

Sucks. Harvey Weinstein does weigh a lot and he’s got a lot of sexual aggression to get out of his system from the past week or so.

Doc just wanted to be a star.  Didn't realize he truly meant he'd do anything to be famous.  :wacko:

Pew, Doc.  You nasty.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Ugh. Useless. Here guys. This'll be her.

Alright, go on Sin. You were about to unbutton her pants...

Pants? In my mind, she only had on a carnivale mask and stilettos :mellow:

Looks a little like her

actor_claudine_oriol.jpg

2 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

You still thinking she just came to the door dressed like that by accident? She knew you were coming      By to pick up your nephew. 

Possible. I just wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt though, because she definitely works out, but considering all the convos we've had since they divorced, it wouldn't surprise me

Archived