Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

17 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

More important to keep in DC.  Kirk Cousins or Bryce Harper. GO!

i'm pretty meh on baseball in general... but Harper is a generational talent, a franchise defining talent.    Cousins is a good QB

yes.. the skins haven;t had a "good QB" in years (decades)... but still...  

17 minutes ago, mcsluggo said:

i'm pretty meh on baseball in general... but Harper is a generational talent, a franchise defining talent.    Cousins is a good QB

yes.. the skins haven;t had a "good QB" in years (decades)... but still...  

I don't really follow baseball or NFL anymore, although I did watch more minutes of NFL this season than I have in years, BUT this is a solid argument. Ovie is a generational talent too. Skins should be in the Saquon Barkley sweepstakes, so that's another generational talent for the trifecta. Though I wouldn't wish the skins on anyone.

5 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Got into the research lab. Topological insulators 

Spin generation via currents etc pretty cool stuff imo

You have to be the most muscular dude in that nerd farm. 

15 minutes ago, Elessar78 said:

don't y'all have a foosball team or wrestling team?

Like I said CAMPUS.

On the real tho, there some big guys on the football team, but i'm bigger than the runningbacks, safetys, or lbs. My school is trash at football, there are no Brian Orakpo type people. Its not that i'm big, they are just small. No one here on the football team is going pro. I'm definitely the biggest person in the physics department tho. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

We're going to Field of Screams, down the road from here. She's bringing her gump ass friends though :kickcan:

Gonna try and ditch them in there

By we you and your ex sister in law? 

13 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

By we you and your ex sister in law? 

Lol, man I was trippin for several days, but no. This is a girl I had been talking to for awhile before we got together. Not serious about it though.

We do stuff, but she is just 19, and still likes to do 19 year old things to keep it short. Real intelligent, sweet, good head on her shoulders, but isn't quite mature enough yet. Plus she is still in school too. So I pretty much let her do her thing.

Her friends are annoying af though. Like, just insufferable, and most of the time Im with her, I don't want them anywhere near my vicinity and she knows that, but she insisted this time, so to make nice, I offered to pay everybody's admission.

But i know that even then, at least one of them is going to make me think hard about having them catch an Uber back home. I just wanna enjoy myself there, and smash later. Gotta babysit, though

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Lol, man I was trippin for several days, but no. This is a girl I had been talking to for awhile before we got together. Not serious about it though.

We do stuff, but she is just 19, and still likes to do 19 year old things to keep it short. Real intelligent, sweet, good head on her shoulders, but isn't quite mature enough yet. Plus she is still in school too. So I pretty much let her do her thing.

Her friends are annoying af though. Like, just insufferable, and most of the time Im with her, I don't want them anywhere near my vicinity and she knows that, but she insisted this time, so to make nice, I offered to pay everybody's admission.

But i know that even then, at least one of them is going to make me think hard about having them catch an Uber back home. I just wanna enjoy myself there, and smash later. Gotta babysit, though

Damn tag-alongs.........

My first impressions of Medford is that it is a clean quaint town with friendly people. Had a sirloin burger that was excellent. Beautiful countryside and surrounding forests. Tonight I go out to drink beer and I'll tell you what I really think. Crater Lake on Monday.

If anyone wants to follow me on Snapchat it's matthew_4882

If that is not allowed mods feel free to delete.

2 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

My first impressions of Medford is that it is a clean quaint town with friendly people. Had a sirloin burger that was excellent. Beautiful countryside and surrounding forests. Tonight I go out to drink beer and I'll tell you what I really think. Crater Lake on Monday.

If anyone wants to follow me on Snapchat it's matthew_4882

If that is not allowed mods feel free to delete.

Have fun man, be safe!

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Smash all. Same time preferably 

I don’t get the comic

So, an update on Tazette vs. The Bully

Everything has been fine until 3 days ago.  She comes home and is clearly upset and tells us that the bully took a hardbound book and hit her in the head with it.  I asked her if she told the teacher, she said no.  I asked her if she took the book from her and swung for the fences, answer was no.  I know she isn't afraid of this kid, so I did some more probing.  Turns out, she doesn't want to retaliate cause she doesn't want to get into trouble where the teacher moves her desk up beside hers (happened in both kindergarten and 1st grade).

In her words, "Daddy, I don't want to move from my table with all my friends.  I'll get moved to a desk beside the teacher.  Been there, done that, not happening again!"  :ols:

I tell her that she doesn't have to take this crap from that kid and we will support her no matter what, but that it's only a seat at school.  So, yesterday she comes home and tells me the bully shoved her and she knocked her down on her butt and everyone laughed at the bully.  I asked her today if anything happened and she said no, the girl avoided her.  

Like I said, the bully doesn't know who tha **** she messing with, my kid ain't scared and I knew it was a matter of time and she would only take so much **** off that kid and then just unload.  Proud of my kid, for trying the peaceful route multiple times and then just taking care of business like a boss.

Image result for lonely island like a boss

Archived