Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

14 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

Stopped watching at 24-10. Went to bed. Recorded the rest, but deleted this morning when I saw the score.

This :rofl89:  I always like to rewatch a game if we win.  But when we lose, I just delete it LOL.  Phuck Philly.  Though I'm not that bummed this morning, which is nice.  

It's going to be 82 degrees tomorrow and then it's gonna snow on Thursday.  ****ing Colorado.  

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Just join the bandwagon with me. There's no pain. Just joy. Eagles seem to be a competent team at 6-1. It's not hard to root for them. HOme of the Liberty Bell. There's a bunch of 5-2 teams—you can haz them all. Pats, chefs, steelers???

That LA Rams bandwagon, tho.

46 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

While going through some really old paperwork the other day, I found the registration for my 1973 Triumph Spitfire. Was pretty excited to find it as it has the VIN. There used to be a website where you can look up the VINs and maybe it's still around somewhere. 

Killin' em in those jeans!

My dad had a Triumph Spitfire.  Said a gust of wind picked him up off the road and put 'em in a ditch back in the late 70s :rofl89:

Archived