Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

If your kid is too young to attend kindergarten, he is too young to fly commercial. Leave him at home. Don't subject all the other passengers to your screaming kid for an entire flight. If you have no alternative, at least keep him properly anesthetized so he sleeps for the duration. Thank You.

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

If your kid is too young to attend kindergarten, he is too young to fly commercial. Leave him at home. Don't subject all the other passengers to your screaming kid for an entire flight. If you have no alternative, at least keep him properly anesthetized so he sleeps for the duration. Thank You.

So true. Was traveling coach on a train as a kid with my family from NC to Tampa. This couple had a screaming kid that just wouldn't stfu. Their solution? Keep giving the kid coca cola all night. 

Didn't help that the train cars thermostat was set to Artic cold.

Yeah, i dont know why parents dont check their kids to be stowed under the plane.  

Or tied to the bustle rack on top of a bus.  

Inconsiderate pricks need to stop pollenating each other.  

Lol.......i had to.  I know its annoying.  Thats why i use this before we get on a plane. 

Two things.

The differences between Reykjavik and London are extreme.  Somewhat like a Sigur Ros concert versus a Spice Girls show.  For the record, I prefer Sigur Ros.  The Girls are not without their charms, obviously.

2+ hours burned between the Heathrow tarmac and Customs plus the jet lag from staying up all night listening to the Redskins game in Iceland absolutely wrecked me.  By the time I got checked in at Charing Cross, I had one hour to nap before I need to head out for the Metallica concert.  I unpacked, laid down and closed my eyes and....slept right through it.  SON OF A ****!  Oh well, I'm sure it was a terrible show.  Sigh...#whitepeopleproblems of the highest level.

7 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

No they don't. You look like a sloppy teenager. Women don't think that is hot. 

And 996's are the real deal. 

But......the bulge.   :headbang:

I have a blue pair of 996s.  I love NB.  

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Two things.

The differences between Reykjavik and London are extreme.  Somewhat like a Sigur Ros concert versus a Spice Girls show.  For the record, I prefer Sigur Ros.  The Girls are not without their charms, obviously.

2+ hours burned between the Heathrow tarmac and Customs plus the jet lag from staying up all night listening to the Redskins game in Iceland absolutely wrecked me.  By the time I got checked in at Charing Cross, I had one hour to nap before I need to head out for the Metallica concert.  I unpacked, laid down and closed my eyes and....slept right through it.  SON OF A ****!  Oh well, I'm sure it was a terrible show.  Sigh...#whitepeopleproblems of the highest level.

Prob for the better. Even 54 year old James Hetfield would be too much for you. Best thing to do now is jump on a plane for Brazil to catch Coldplay. 

912.gif

48 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Well what are you waiting for?!  Put a rang on that thang.  Mrs. Warhead.  

I don't know about marriage just yet. I do think she is the one, but we've only been together for about 6 months. I am going to ask her to move in with me soon though.

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

I don't know about marriage just yet. I do think she is the one, but we've only been together for about 6 months. I am going to ask her to move in with me soon though.

Scared, say you scared...

Ice her up man. 

I know dudes hit on my wife. Makes me laugh. 

Archived