Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

A lot of shoes now don't have arches, I guess they think you can go out and buy inserts. That's crap for sure.

It's a conspiracy, same with other industries, working in cahoots to generate more money.  Examples:

1.  iPhone 8 gets rid of the headphone jack.  But you can buy an adapter for only $18.99!  

2.  Pencil erasers.....they are either hard as hell and rip through the paper, or weak as hell and break off into pieces.  But you can buy the regular big eraser or the ones that fit over the back of the pencil and they seem to work perfectly.  

All bout making that C.R.E.A.M.

Happy Hip Hop Friday RTT!

NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

16 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It's a conspiracy, same with other industries, working in cahoots to generate more money.  Examples:

1.  iPhone 8 gets rid of the headphone jack.  But you can buy an adapter for only $18.99!  

2.  Pencil erasers.....they are either hard as hell and rip through the paper, or weak as hell and break off into pieces.  But you can buy the regular big eraser or the ones that fit over the back of the pencil and they seem to work perfectly.  

All bout making that C.R.E.A.M.

Happy Hip Hop Friday RTT!

NSFW - Explicit Lyrics

Figured you'd have some choice words given today's NCAA decision. 

3 hours ago, daveakl said:

I'm in DC with the family this weekend. Where should we eat lunch tomorrow? Walking distance from the mall and kid friendly. 

Ooh, I'm interested in this as well - we'll be there next month.  Any places with good brunch during the week?

3 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Isn't Brunch a weekend thing ? 

@daveakl, Maybe Old Ebbitt Grill ? Otherwise plenty of regular restaurants. 

Yeah, that seems the common perception/definition (though I look at it as a time of day/type of food thing)... I guess I meant a place for breakfast, particularly one that serves all day, or at least late in the morning.  

Archived