Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

This exact song was playing in the grocery store yesterday afternoon, I **** you not. Talk about insult to injury :(

I swear, I think they play boo-hoo love songs on purpose to make you buy more **** to eat.  I go in to get 3-4 things to use for dinner and 2 songs later I've got chips, cookies, and Twizzler cherry bites.  :ols:  Forgot all about dinner.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-man-stripped-naked-in-mall-massage-chair-punched-guard/

LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP, N.J. -- Police say a New Jersey man got a little too comfortable in a massage chair at a mall. 

Police in Lawrence Township said that 51-year-old Joseph Michalski took his clothes off in a massage chair at the Quaker Bridge Mall on Tuesday. 

Authorities say when a mall security guard asked the Hamilton resident to put his clothes back on, Michalski punched him in the face. 

Well, life is crazy and I work entirely too much. 

I had had to post this. I’ve wanted to be a youth football coach since I was in high school. I got the opportunity this year to be offensive coordinator for the AMFL Jets (Ashtabula Midget Football League). Going into the Super Bowl last night, the only losses either team had were to each other.  1-1 during the season.  

I am proud to report that the Jets are Super Bowl champions.  We won 20-14. I’m so proud of these kids.  

Picture of the team and cheerleaders I’m in the back left. 95E53E81-1505-4BAB-9E84-9824E7C99D27.thumb.jpeg.34c9ac9a950c46f1dea33b09cbfb7d3b.jpeg

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

I had had to post this. I’ve wanted to be a youth football coach since I was in high school. I got the opportunity this year to be offensive coordinator for the AMFL Jets (Ashtabula Midget Football League). Going into the Super Bowl last night, the only losses either team had were to each other.  1-1 during the season.  

I am proud to report that the Jets are Super Bowl champions.  We won 20-14. I’m so proud of these kids.  

Picture of the team and cheerleaders I’m in the back left.

Reveal hidden contents

Awesome!  A Goon sighting!  Glad for your team...say hi to @MrsGoon for me!

10 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

Picture of the team and cheerleaders I’m in the back left. 

Reveal hidden contents

Congrats my man!  Wondered where you have been.  Now I know, out there winning Super Bowls.......that's whats up!  Now get your ass on here and post more frequently than once every half year :cheers:

You still working third?  Gaming on the PS4 at all anymore?

I work 2-10 pm. I’m usually on pwning noobs on some sort of shooter.  

My my best game in destiny so far was 34 kills. 6.something k/d.  I really like it.

I have battlefield 1 and diablo 3.  

Ill catch up in here (from mar 27) and post more often.

RTT4L 

1 hour ago, spjunkies said:

Can't Dan afford new servers? I'm sick of the boards dying every friggin game day.

Probably expecting most folks to be watching or listening to the game. 

Wish they would crash during other DC sports events. 

EDIT: I should clarify...when they are losing. 

Archived