Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I get what you're saying, but any true perfect murder is one that no one hears of. It's just a title, iirc. Don't watch much ID these days. Too many bad reminders and too much current agitating and stressful stuff to watch something like that

Edit, just saw LSF's post

It's what you get when you combine Alfred Hitch**** and Vincent Price. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0508336/

I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in at least 15 years (circa 2002) and I started getting cravings for the bean burrito they have.   Just looked it up online and they are 380 calories each.  Jebus.  I sometimes eat a side salad and two bean and cheese burritos (frozen) and those are only 210 calories each with my salad probably being around 90 with the dressing I use.  

I don't recall the Taco Bell burritos being that large, where it would be almost equal to two of the frozen ones I eat, unless they done changed the game.  

19 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I haven't eaten at Taco Bell in at least 15 years (circa 2002) and I started getting cravings for the bean burrito they have.   Just looked it up online and they are 380 calories each.  Jebus.  I sometimes eat a side salad and two bean and cheese burritos (frozen) and those are only 210 calories each with my salad probably being around 90 with the dressing I use.  

I don't recall the Taco Bell burritos being that large, where it would be almost equal to two of the frozen ones I eat, unless they done changed the game.  

Empty as calories. 

Haven't squatted in a while. Hamstrings are weak af. 

9 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Taco Bell "TB" was my favorite fast food joint, until I totally stopped going to fast food joints.  Stock up on food now, take it with me.  Walmart had some $1 burritos on a display case the other day.  Took my arm and swept a stash of 'em in to my cart.  Farts.  Beautiful farts.

Favorite thing to get at TB was the Grande Meal.  10 Tacos.  Girlfriend would get pissed.  "BABE!  WTF?"  Then she'd be thankful when we were deep in to drinkin' and playing COD.  I'd be like, "THAT'S WTF.  STOP EATIN' MY FOOD."

TB in my old stomping grounds had the Pizza Hut mini menu.  Them little pizzas and breadsticks were bomb diggity.

37 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Taco Bell "TB" was my favorite fast food joint, until I totally stopped going to fast food joints.  Stock up on food now, take it with me.  Walmart had some $1 burritos on a display case the other day.  Took my arm and swept a stash of 'em in to my cart.  Farts.  Beautiful farts.

Favorite thing to get at TB was the Grande Meal.  10 Tacos.  Girlfriend would get pissed.  "BABE!  WTF?"  Then she'd be thankful when we were deep in to drinkin' and playing COD.  I'd be like, "THAT'S WTF.  STOP EATIN' MY FOOD."

TB in my old stomping grounds had the Pizza Hut mini menu.  Them little pizzas and breadsticks were bomb diggity.

They built one in my rinky dink small town when I was a junior in HS, we went there almost every day after school.  Working nights on the weekend, someone would do a food run to Taco Bell.  Ate there all the time from then through college.  Got sick one time my senior year in college, stopped eating there until that one time in 2002.  

I remember tacos being 59 cents, bean burritos 79 cents and anything supreme 99 cents back in the 90s.  Go in there after school, get two bean burritos and 3 tacos and a drink for like $4.  Then they had a 39 cent snack menu, like mini tacos or something.  Always loved their Mexican Pizzas too.  

Now, I just looked at the menu for the first time in 15 years and they serving breakfast and have way too many weird menu items.  And the bean burrito costs $1.29.  

6 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I used to work across from a Taco Bell. That was about 4 years ago. Don't think I've been back since. 

Big deal now is getting 2 for 2.50 at McD's so I get 2 6 packs of McNuggets and eat them hot. No storing in the fridge. 

Our boy ix has come a long way.   Eating it at once and not creating new life forms in the fridge over time.

Image result for better off dead food gif animated

9 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Our box ix has come a long way.   Eating it at once and not creating new life forms in the fridge over time.

Management wrote a note for my peeps to clean out the lunch fridge at work.  Science projects in there.  Fungus among us.  IX would go through this **** so fast he'd look like Joey Chestnut.

Hmm, I'll have to look in to that one, Lady.  I know one thing, dogs in general LOVE to look in to the direction of the sun with no friggen thought about it.  Ever since I was a kid with my dogs, I'd sometimes make a shadow with my hand over their eyes.  Like, "C'MON, I can see the sun's reflection off of your pupils."  Might have to break out the laser-therapy doggy goggles and take one of the smarter dogs out.  Too bad the top-notch G. Shep leaves today, she'd be a prime candidate.  See if she'd be psyched out by it.

On second thought, they might not be the right glasses for the event.  Will have to place a no-taking-out rule for the eclipse if this is true.

Archived