Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Happy Birthday abdcskins.

Went and got BBQ on Saturday from a mom and pop joint called Dixie Pig in Rock Hill, SC.   

Pulled Pork BBQ with Memphis Magic sauce

Black-eyed Peas with collard greens

Mac and Cheese (OMFG- by far the best I've ever tasted)

Fried Corn on the Cob

A-1 Service from the staff.

20 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

First of all, both of y'all some bammas... That's it actually. That's all I need to say. Nothing else matters. lol

I would post a gif of somebody getting knocked out, but I'm afraid the violence might traumatize you.  

Snowflake.

giphy.gif

32 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

The grocery store was blaring The Killers earlier. They must have awesome taste in music.

Mine was playing "Light My Fire"...not Jose, THE DOORS!  :)  I heard Ozzy's "Flying High Again" last week.  Place is friggin' awesome for the music alone:headbang:

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Man, some things just aren't as good as when you remember them from being a kid.  I watched Denis Leary's No Cure For Cancer yesterday, it's on Netflix now.  Not nearly as hilarious as I thought it was when I was 15.  

I won tickets to see him on that tour here in ATL.  I was almost 30...it wouldn't be as funny to me now either. 

4 hours ago, youngchew said:

Shotguns are legal in MD, right? :) 

Yup. Bro got us two air rifles though. Just gonna shake rattle and roll em for now. I would look into some deer hunting groups, but so far it seems to be a strange mix of good ol' boys and tech nerds out here.

Depending on how much i get from my settlement i may add a shotty to my real gun collection. For now though, im settling on Oculus Rift, a telescope, a drone, and laying some money down for an Evo.

4 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Now you're a real boy.  Hit me up if you need advice on how to deal with snakes or turkeys or foxes.

#goingupthecountry

Im familiar with snakes and deer. Thats about it. The immediate concern for me is wild spiders.

There is a little sliver of driveway/road that leads out of here into the surrounding neighborhood, but everything else is woods on nearly every side. Talked with one of the neighbors and he said there are Black Widows around here as well

I plan to go to home depot, grab some Ortho, and get to work on the windows, the loft, basement, top/underside of the deck, condenser area, garage, etc

Nearly caught an L Friday afternoon, checking the water heater at the cutoff point, and this damn bright red bad boy dropped down off some piping behind my head.

#Country

10 minutes ago, CrypticVillain said:

*sigh* You win this round you Su'a Cravens lookin ass bamma...

:rofl89:

Sua Cravens songing "If I Ever Fall in Love" 

11 minutes ago, thebluefood said:

I mean it is beautiful. That major 7th chord he slipped in there - illegal though it may be - makes all the difference. 

Crazy how a simple addition like that makes it sound so much more regal. And we all know it so well that you can tell the difference

Archived