Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

This is amazing

Just a text screen grab but a bit NSFW. 

Dude is 100% seriius. It's not a bit. These people man. 

Was thinking the other day, now that DNA testing and advanced policing has made sexual serial killings just short of impossible, I wonder what's going to happen to the folks who would have normally gone that route. I mean besides post on reddit. 

Smithsonian Channel has this show called "America in Color," with a 30 minute special for every decade of the 20ty century.  Famous video clips all in color.  

Watching the 40s now, it's a ton of content leading up to WWII.  but they also mix in a lot of never seen before clips of every day life on the street in random cities across the country.  

Pretty cool.  

My sister in law is a clean eating (derogatory term) orthorexic. I guess recently, in the face of mounting scientific data she announced to my wife that she believes in the "placebo effect" and that by itself is enough to deliver the benefits that her pseudo-science diet cannot really deliver. Smdh.

23 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

This is amazing

Was thinking the other day, now that DNA testing and advanced policing has made sexual serial killings just short of impossible, I wonder what's going to happen to the folks who would have normally gone that route. I mean besides post on reddit. 

Mass murder one moment of glory

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

This is amazing

And people wonder why women are protective of themselves around strange men. 

He's lucky he didn't get a snootfull and eyefull of bear spray. That would have taken the bloom off of his erection and happy ending.

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

My sister in law is a clean eating (derogatory term) orthorexic. I guess recently, in the face of mounting scientific data she announced to my wife that she believes in the "placebo effect" and that by itself is enough to deliver the benefits that her pseudo-science diet cannot really deliver. Smdh.

Reminds me of a Chappelle joke. NSFW

1 hour ago, Elessar78 said:

This is basically power of prayer, Christian scientist territory. I mean that's the best example of "placebo effect". Hopefully she will/won't (don't know where you stand) be dead from an ear infection soon. 

Btw, this is also how I plan to live forever. I refuse to believe I can die. Boom. Placebo affect ****es. Bow before me. 

1 hour ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

This is basically power of prayer, Christian scientist territory. I mean that's the best example of "placebo effect". Hopefully she will/won't (don't know where you stand) be dead from an ear infection soon. 

Btw, this is also how I plan to live forever. I refuse to believe I can die. Boom. Placebo affect ****es. Bow before me. 

You laugh. But. She had to go on high power antibiotics because a simple cavity, turned into an infected tooth. Instead of getting it treated she tried to cure it with poultice of herbs and garlic and other junk. Her son just had to go on high power antibiotics because she decided to use some essential oil on a tick bite and the kid got full blown Lymes with high fever. The protocol where I live is to immediately go on an antibiotic because Lymes is so prevalent just in our area. Her other kid was hospitalized with a nasty sinus infection-doc said he's never seen anything like it before. Kid looked like he was in a car accident without an airbag. Same kid, she tried to cure his ADHD with a beef broth only diet for about two weeks.

same woman leaves her kids in he car if they are sleeping. She's done it outside my house and I'm tempted to call the cops. 

Its child abise really. Non-vaccinator too.

Took the oldest to redskins training camp today. If you have never been you need to go.

Chris Thompson might be my favorite player ever. Dude is very humble and amazing with the fans.

Also, bottoms up pizza again. 

I miss this city :(

2 hours ago, daveakl said:

Took the oldest to redskins training camp today. If you have never been you need to go.

Chris Thompson might be my favorite player ever. Dude is very humble and amazing with the fans.

Also, bottoms up pizza again. 

I miss this city :(

Now I need to hit Bottoms Up.  Been about two years.

Archived